Announced for the Nintendo Switch a few months ago, Fe is a platform adventure game, where you get to run, climb, and glide your way through a dark Nordic forest to explore its living, breathing world.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game offers a few exclusive features:
- you can use motion controls to sing in tune with creatures and plants to unlock new ailities
- thanks to HD Rumble, you can really feel the distinct sound and feel of those songs
Here’s the list of key features:
SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREST
- Sing in tune with any animal or plant in the world of Fe.
- Master a diverse array of cries to befriend the fantastical flora & fauna in the forest and let them help you on your journey.
Each having uniquely distinct attributes, abilities and behaviors that aid the players progression.
- Leverage a mix of these abilities to unlock and traverse new areas of the forest.
A WORLD WORTH EXPLORING
- Embark on a voyage of discovery in a sprawling forest, where everything is connected, and nothing is what it first seems.
- Meet, interact & rescue wondrous animals & plants from the menacing Silent Ones in a variety of visually stunning, memorable and lovable environments.
- Secret places, hidden artifacts, old ruins, shortcuts and powers makes exploring fun even when you’re not finding “the way forward”.
- Powers enable you to perk up Fe with unique abilities that make traversing the world a breeze.
UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF NATURE
- Aid fantastical creatures in hand-crafted short stories with multiplesolutions.
- Make unexpected discoveries on your journey through the forest, unravel the mysteries of the Silent Ones whilst slowly learning the secret of Fe’s origin.
- The entire story of Fe is open for your own interpretation and through minimal handholding and tutorials leaving you to make your own discoveries.
UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF EXPLORATION
- Gracefully glide from tree to tree.
- Use stealth and agility to evade danger, come close to nature and hide in the shadows from the Silent Ones.
- Climb your way to treetops to plan your next move.
- Effortlessly traverse the entire forest without loading screens.
Finally, here’s some more screenshots for the game:
Fe (Switch – eShop) will be released on February 16th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nintendo PR
Looking for a challenging action platformer on Nintendo Switch? Then Celeste (by the creators of TowerFall) is the game for you! It has you play as Medeline, who is trying to climb up Celeste Mountain. Players looking for even more challenge can try the B-side chapters (that first need to be unlocked). Alternatively, players who find the game too hard can use the Assist Mode to tweak the difficulty: slower pace, invicibility, etc..
- Expressive, tight controls with layers of depth to master
- 600+ levels across a sprawling mountain, with plenty of secrets to discover
- Meet a peculiar cast of climbers and traverse a personal character-driven story
Speaking of Celeste, here’s the preview trailer for the soundtrack, that will be released at the same time as the game itself:
Finally, here’s some pictures for the game:
Celeste (Switch – eShop) will be released on January 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nintendo PR