Nippon Ichi Software (and NIS America) has been a strong supporter of the Nintendo Switch from the very beginning, bringing both their own games (such as Disgaea 5 Complete), or those from other developers (such as Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle). The company already has several games slated for a 2018 release, but there’s one more that was announced in December: Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory!
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory brings together the story of two games by YummyYummyTummy, originally released separately:
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire (originally released on PlayStation 4). Follows the story of princess Cecille and a saucy, talking grimoire. She’s on a journey home, but has to deal with both hordes of monsters and a coup led by Legatus Laendur. What will you do, with a crumbling empire in your hands?
- Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (originally released on PlayStation Vita). Follows the story of Legatus Laendur, a brilliant tactician beloved by the people who fought the Fenuria Empire on the frontlines. One day, he discovers whi the empire is rotting from within, and vows to overthrow the royal family.
Here’s the debut trailer, the list of key features, and some screenshots from the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
- Reclaim the World of Fenumia – Follow Princess Cecille or Legatus Laendur and experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
- A Legion Under Your Command – Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.
- Ascend to the Throne – While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes or the cabalistic March Congress?
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on the game’s menacing manticore to each brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory is getting a Limited Edition called “Exemplary Edition”, available from the official NIS America Store in Europe and North America. It costs 59.99€ / £54.99 / $59.99, and includes the following:
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch
- Official Hardcover Art Book
- Official Soundtrack
- Medallion of Honor
- Collector’s Box
Here’s what the contents of the Exemplary Edition look like:
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory (Switch) will be released this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: NIS America PR