Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands, but also…
- A Knight’s Quest
- Family Tree
- Alchemic Cutie
Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands
Merge Games have announced that Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands will be released on October 17th in Europe and North America. It will cost 24.99€ / £19.99 / $24.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Stranded Sails opens with you shipwrecked on a mysterious archipelago where you’re tasked with looking after and finding the rest of your crew before you can eventually escape with a new ship! From developing your camp with new buildings and resources, to creating a farm to provide fresh food to keep the crew’s happiness levels intact, Stranded Sails lets you explore several different islands where new treasure and crucial resources can be found. Mystery anddanger lie in wait, so you must tread carefully once you sail into this thrilling world.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of story driven-quests
- Farm and cook to survive!
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the mysteries of the cursed islands!
Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 17th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Merge Games PR
A Knight’s Quest
Curve Digital have announced that A Knight’s Quest will be released on October 10th in Europe and North America, and that it will cost 24.99€ / £19.99 / $24.99.
Here’s the latest trailer, some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Daring, debonair, and just a little bit daft, Rusty is a kind-hearted, but clumsy adventurer who accidentally starts a chain of events which threaten to destroy his world. A Knight’s Quest invites you to play as Rusty in his quest – controlling the elements, dodging perilous traps, and battling challenging enemies through the fantastical open world of Regalia.
- UNLOCK RUSTY’S POTENTIAL – Our hero begins his adventure with just a trusty sword and basic shield, but he’ll soon unlock ‘Spirit Powers’ – spectacular abilities which allow Rusty to, at the tap of a button, he can harness the powers of Fire, Ice and Time.
- EXPLORE REGALIA – Rusty’s adventure will take him to the desert town of Zameris, high over the ice-laden Peaky Peaks and into the Cursed Swamp, among many others. Encountering a colourful cast of characters along the way.
- ENEMIES ABOUND – From General Windpipe to The Watcher and many more besides, peril is never too far away.
- SHOW YOUR SKILL – Combat is fast and fluid, and platforming a dream, with Rusty’s repertoire of acrobatic moves effortless to pull off. Playing the hero has never felt so rewarding.
A Knight’s Quest (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 10th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Curve Digital PR
eastasiasoft have announced that Family Tree will also be released on October 10th in Europe and North America, just like in Japan. The game is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, and will cost 7.99€ / £6.99 / £7.99 (with a 20% off discount until October 23rd).
Here’s some details and the list of key features for the game:
Mr. and Mrs. Fruits have gone to bed leaving their fruit babies chilling outside playing, when all of a sudden, an evil drum ‘n bass loving sugar skull named Pedro appeared and sucked all of the babies into a wormhole, scattering them throughout the forest. Now it’s up for Mr and Mrs. Fruits to find all of their babies and bring them safely back home where they belong.
Players assume control of Mrs or Mr Fruits and aim a ballistic arc which shows the projected trajectory, then jump, landing where the trajectory arc predicts. Gameplay involves the player starting each level at the bottom of a tree with the simple aim of finding the goal, collecting as many fruits as possible, whilst avoiding fiendish enemies and obstacles. Once collected, the fruits turn back into adorable fruit-babies!
- A brilliantly bonkers pinball-platform puzzler (it’s a real thing!).
- Over 120 lovingly handcrafted levels to master.
- Mirror mode for those that want to up the ante.
- 32 bonus game levels in case the 128 main levels weren’t enough.
- 1-4 player endless climb mode.
- Pick from either Mrs or Mr Fruit to play as on your daring adventure.
- A ton of unlockables including game modes, multiplayer characters and power-ups.
- Head-bobbing soundtrack to keep the tempo going.
Family Tree (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 10th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: eastasiasoft PR
Circle Ent. have announced that Alchemic Cutie will be released in Q1 2020 in Europe and North America. Here’s some more details for the game:
Alchemic Cutie is a relaxing adventure RPG set on colorful Wimba Island; while taming wild jellies you’ll meet villagers, enter jelly competitions and uncover the secrets of the island. Each jelly has uniquely generated stats and traits, while there are over 4000 visual styles. You can tame, breed, and raise the perfect jelly companions, competing in heated jelly competitions for the top prize. And to really boost your jelly’s abilities, use alchemy to create special items with powerful effects or morph items into something rare.
Exploring is key in Alchemic Cutie, with an extensive storyline and sidequests to take on, all while mingling with the island’s goofy, fun and quirky inhabitants to form lasting friendships and rivalries.
Alchemic Cutie (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Circle Ent. PR