Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Warplanes: WW1 Sky Aces announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- fault – milestone two side: above
- QubicGames (Bit.Trip Series, Door Kickers, DungeonTop)
- Knights & Guns
Warplanes: WW1 Sky Aces
7Levels have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Warplanes: WW1 Sky Aces (developed by Home Net Games). It will be released on December 11th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Examine both your flying skills and your machine’s capabilities in extreme war conditions, where constructors and pilots alike were learning their planes’ limits. Become a legend of air combat at the dawn of its existence, ensure that your name is widely known among your enemies, and change the tides of war!
Feel like the famous pilot Manfred von Richthofen, a.k.a. the “Red Baron,” when flying his Fokker Dr.I – or 30 other historical planes at your disposal, from light fighters like the Airco DH.2 to enormous 4-engine bombers like the Sikorsky Ilya Muromets. Customize and upgrade each machine to make it your own – and recognizable by your enemies from afar.
Choose the flight style that matches your skillset best. In Pilot Mode, you can focus on air combat or collecting and upgrading planes. Squadron Leader Mode allows you to manage resources, hire and train pilots, and expand your base on top of crushing your opponents’ planes in spectacular air battles.
Pick your side and join either the Triple Entente fighting in two available campaigns or shed blood in the name of the Central Powers in a single campaign. Complete them all, and you’ll get to experience all the major fronts of World War I.
Pilot fighters and bombers, fly over most countries that participated in the conflict, protect or destroy ground targets, and face mighty zeppelins and anti-aircraft artillery. Spread fear across the airplane battle arenas of World War I!
- Experience the aerial warfare of World War I with intuitive controls and user-friendly flight mechanics.
- Choose between fun-to-play Pilot Mode or the more advanced Squadron Leader Mode.
- Collect over 30 historical planes from the times of World War I.
- Join the Triple Entente or shed blood for the Central Powers in three campaigns set across all parts of the world.
- Pilot fighters and bombers, customizing and upgrading each machine to make it your own.
- Protect or destroy ground targets, and try to shoot down mighty zeppelins, all while avoiding the anti-aircraft artillery at the same time.
- Stay alive, become a legend, and change the tides of war!
Warplanes: WW1 Sky Aces (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 11th in Europe and North America.
Source: 7Levels PR
fault – milestone two side: above
Starting today, fault – milestone two side: above is available for digital pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It costs 1 480 Yen, and requires 1.2GB of free space. It does offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
fault – milestone two side: above (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 3rd in Japan.
QubicGames (Bit.Trip Series, Door Kickers, DungeonTop)
QubicGames have announced their latest games for the Nintendo Switch; the very last ones for 2020. There’s 8 games in total, including 6 from the Bit.Trip series!
Bit.Trip (Choice Provisions)
- Bit.Trip Beat
- Bit.Trip Core
- Bit.Trip Void
- BitTrip Runner
- Bit.Trip Fade
- BitTrip Flux
All 6 games in the original Bit.Trip series are coming to the Nintendo Switch on December 25th in Europe and Norh America. They will be available for purchase separately (4.99€ / $4.99), but if you buy just one, you get 60% off the other games.
Door Kicksters (KillHouse Games)
Unleash tactical mayhem from a bird’s eye view. Doorkickers is a real-time strategy game that puts you in command of your own SWAT team during tense interventions. Plan your approaches, choose equipment and coordinate multiple team members as you meticulously blast your way to your objectives.
Door Kickstarters will be released on December 26th in Europe and North America, and will cost 11.99€ / $11.99. Players who already own other titles published by QubicGames on Nintendo Switch will get a special discount (between 25% and 30%).
DungeonTop (One Up Plus Entertainment)
A fresh rogue-like deck-building game with tabletop battles thrown into the mix. Choose your hero, pick an allegiance and then dive deep into procedurally generated dungeons as you battle beasts and evolve your deck of cards to survive.
DungeonTop will be released on December 26th in Europe and North America. It will cost 13.99€ / $13.99. Players who already own other titles published by QubicGames on Nintendo Switch will get a special discount (between 25% and 30%).
Source: QubicGames PR
Knights & Guns
Baltoro Games have shared some more details for Knights & Guns, along with an updated list of key features:
Enemies fill up the screen and do all manner of nasty stuff enemies usually do. You pull the trigger. (Or hold it down for the entirety of the level if that’s more of your style.)
A classic revenge story set in a medieval fantasy world… with a touch of deadly modern firepower just to turn things up to eleven. Fight through the armies of undead, mutants, aliens, machines and beasts in order to get back what is rightfully yours and bring some semblance of peace back to the land. Who knows – if you’re thorough enough you might even discover the history of the kingdom itself, long lost to the scholars of the realm.
- Entire game designed for both single player or co-op multiplayer. Invite a friend at any time for some extra firepower and mayhem.
- Campaign game mode with over 120 unique levels – each and every one crafted by hand.
- Endless game mode for testing your might.
- Over 30 unique guns. (That’s probably more flavors of death than flavors of ice cream you can name.)
- Over 25 types of enemies, 5 types of mini-bosses and 3 types of bosses. Most of these come in different colors, too.
- 30 unique suits of armor for the knights. Extra protection and extra style!
- Traps, chests, keys, scrolls of lore, books of monsters…
- Runs in 60 fps.
Knights & Guns (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet, but is slated for a Q1 2021 release in Europe and North America.
Source: Baltoro Games PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!