Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Alchemic Cutie announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Bubsy: Paws on Fire!
- SEGA Ages Phantasy Star
- Decay of Logos
- The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup
Yesterday, Circle Ent. announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Alchemic Cutie, a relaxing adventure RPG. It will be released next year on Nintendo Switch.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
It is a relaxing adventure RPG set on colorful Wimba Island; while taming wild jellies you’ll meet villagers, enter jelly competitions and uncover the secrets of the island. Each jelly has uniquely generated stats and traits, while there are over 4000 visual styles. You can tame, breed, and raise the perfect jelly companions, competing in heated jelly competitions for the top prize. And to really boost your jelly’s abilities, use alchemy to create special items with powerful effects or morph items into something rare. All the while exploring, completing quests and mingling with the island’s goofy, fun and quirky inhabitants to form lasting friendships and rivalries.
Alchemic Cutie (Switch – eShop) comes out next year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Circle Ent. PR
Bubsy: Paws on Fire!
Earlier this week, Choice Provisions revaled their new game following Runner 3, and believe it or not, it’s none other than… a Bubsy game. Yes, THAT Bubsy. Bubsy: Paws on Fire! is an auto-runner featuring 4 playable characters, eahc with their own unique moveset. It will be released in Q1 2019.
Here’s a trailer, a list of key features, and some screenshots:
- Four playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
- An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
- Over 100 levels set across three different worlds!
- Three boss battles!
- A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
- A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
- Unique character dialog for every level!
- A variety of collectible types, ensuring maximum replayability!
- The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We’ve even included Virgil Reality from the Bubsy pilot–we dug deep!
Bubsy: Paws on Fire! (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2019 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Choice Provisions
SEGA Ages Phantasy Star
Here’s the trailer for SEGA Ages Phantasy Star:
SEGA Ages Phantasy Star (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date in Europe and North America yet.
Decay of Logos
The latest DevBlog for Decay of Logos reveals that the game has finally been sent to external QA: it’s a major milestone, that will help improve the final quality of the game.
Here’s one more screenshot for the game:
Decay of Logos (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2019.
Source: Amplify Creations
The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup
Here’s the latest video clip for The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup:
— Gory Detail (@GoryDetail) November 2, 2018
The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.