Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Hyperforma announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- We. The Revolution
- Gato Roboto
- Dead Cells
HeroCraft have announced that they are bringing Hyperforma, a cyberpunk puzzle game, to the Nintendo Switch later this year in Europe and North America. This version of the game will feature some new features/improvements:
- HD Rumble Support
- Gyroscope Control Options
- An All-New 2-Player Mode With Controller Sharing
- A Completely Reworked Interface and Improved Color Grading
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Hyperforma is a captivating story about a lone explorer who makes his journey into the relic cyberspace “Ancient Network,” an artifact of a vanished civilization of the past, hoping to reveal the secrets of its masters. Hyperforma brings an entirely new take on the classic puzzle-based arcade genre with hacking sophisticated virtual systems being the basis of each of the over 80 unique levels.
Hyperforma (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: HeroCraft PR
We. The Revolution
Klabater have confirmed that Polyslash’s We. The Revolution is releasing on June 25th in Europe and North America (it’s already available for pre-purchase). For this version, the developers focused on adjusting the game mechanics, especially in regards to controls. Their goal was to come up with an intuitive interface to allow players to enjoy the game (originally designed for PC) with a controller.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and they list of key features:
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of a state.
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult and complex political proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
We. The Revolution (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 25th.
Source: Klabater PR
Doinksoft and Devolver Digital have announced that Gato Roboto will be released on May 30th in Europe and North America. The game will cost 6.59€ / $7.99 / £5.79 / pуб.195 / R$16.59 / A$11.50, but with a 15% off pre-purchase and launch discount (until June 6th).
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Pounce inside of your cozy armoured mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear.
- Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
- Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
- Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armour.
- Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
Gato Roboto (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 30th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Doinksoft / Devolver Digital PR
Motion Twin have announced that Dead Cells has now sold over 2 million units worldwide, since launch. No regional or platform breakdown is provided, unfortunately. And what better way to celebrate this impressive milestone than with the long-awaited Rise of the Giant DLC? It’s now available worldwide!
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the DLC:
Console players who have beaten the game into submission on at least one occasion will gain access to the Cavern, an entirely new environment filled with entirely new ways to die. Abominable new traps, perilous lava pools await and they are filled with violent new enemies waiting to kill you – including a new boss at the end of the Cavern. Fans will also be introduced to a shiny new skinning system, which gives players more than 50 new character outfits to enjoy. New loot will drop via
the game’s new Premium Shop that you can sign up for with your favorite credit cardclassic blueprints from existing enemies in the higher difficulty modes (and bosses, of course.)
- 10 new enemy types, many of which can be found in the higher difficulty modes of the game
- Three new skills have been included in the game which consist of a flying pet and a single use scroll that will reveal the current level map (ooOOOooOOoooOooo)
- 10 new weapons including the Giant Killer, the Boi Axe and the Thunder Shield
- The old Hunter Grenade door in the Prisoners’ Quarters has been replaced by a new Specialist shop where you can buy the Hunter’s Grenade, skins or a lovely new Map
- For the most advanced players, Rise of the Giant holds a new hidden level. An entirely new ending to your story will be revealed to those who can beat the crap out of the new boss waiting for you at the end….
If you don’t already own the game, it’s now on sale on the Nintendo eShop!
Source: Motion Twin PR