Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Hindsight 20/20
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse
- Petoons Party
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
SEGA have announced that they are bringing ACE Team’s Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder to the Nintendo Switch, on May 14th. For those not familiar with this game, it’s a rather unique mix of tower defense and racing game.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In Bigger & Boulder, Atlas, the Greek Titan that’s tasked with the eternally dreary job of holding up the sky, has literally dropped the ball and must run through different periods of Art History to escape the consequences.
Part tower-defense, part racing game, Rock of Ages 2 has way too much rock for one Switch. Team up with up to three friends online, either in co-operative play to smash down the enemy gates, or carve a path of destruction against one another to prove who is the real Rock God.
- Up to 4-Person Multiplayer – A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Play with up to four players online in a match to the crushing death, with the ability to customize the banners and colors for your boulder.
- Utter Chaos – Expanding on the first game with a more diverse selection of units and a larger focus on rock-smashing strategy in Bigger & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments – Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, allowing you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
- ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness – With humor turned up to 11, players will rock and roll through the ages. Famous historical and mythological figures beware.
- Historically Inaccurate Bosses – Take on works of art come to life in boss battles featuring the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, leading up to the all-powerful final boss in a showdown like you’d never imagine!
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 14th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: SEGA PR
Here’s a few screenshots for Hindsight 20/20:
Hindsight 20/20 (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 in Europe and North America.
Source: Triple-I Games (Twitter)
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse
Here’s the launch trailer for The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse, now available in Europe and North America:
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 9th in Japan.
Petoons Studio have announced that they are bringing Petoons Party (a local multiplayer party game) to the Nintendo Switch, this Summer. Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for it:
Petoons Party, combining high-end visuals with funny animations, puts you in the shoes of the Petoons –a group of 7 wacky creatures who have to save Kimera Island from evil Kitra.
Petoons Party is a party game full of fun mini-games to enjoy with family and friends.
Ready for a great adventure? The Petoons need your help to face the evil Kitra! Kitra wants to conquer the island of Kimera and steal the Petoons magic to control their world. Helped by the Muhls (former Petoons to whom she has stolen their nose), Kitra will try to gain control over the quiet islands inhabited by Petoons and Okis in harmony.
Play alone or with friends, up to a maximum of 4 simultaneous players. The game is intuitive and easy to handle. The control system is very user friendly and adapted for all ages. It combines high quality graphics and fun animations, in a shared gaming experience, to unite the whole family to play together. Discover 7 funny characters, the Petoons, a group of friendly explorers: Yun, Lia, Momo, Deli, Fibo, Laka and Oklo.
- Join the Petoons and save their world of magical islands
- High-end visuals and funny animations
- Best Kids Game in the PlayStation Talents Awards in December 2017
- 3 Game modes, 4 Boards, 4 Cups, and 28 Mini-games
Petoons Party (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Petoons Studio PR