Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for Super Mega Baseball 3, but also…
- Neon Abyss
Super Mega Baseball 3
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for Super Mega Baseball 3:
Super Mega Baseball 3 (Switch – eShop) comes out this April in Europe and North America.
Source: Metalhead Software PR
Here’s the latest trailer, some details, and the list of key features for Neon Abyss:
Neon Abyss sees players fight their way through procedurally generated dungeons, tasked by Hades with dispatching the New Gods in a colourful and fast-paced blend of run ‘n’ gun gameplay and roguelite mechanics.
- Roguelite: Death is not the end. When players die, they come back more powerful than before, lasting longer with each incarnation
- Pets: Hatch and evolve pets along your journey to give you additional firepower and perks
- Unlimited item synergies: Random item drops throughout the levels will give players the chance to stack passive effects to devastating effect, and with an almost limitless number of combinations, every run will be unique
- Mini-games: In-between slaying gods, mini-games such as piano performances, meditation challenges, dance competitions and more will give players the chance to not only kick back and relax for a second, but provide extra loot too.
Neon Abyss (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Team17 PR
Direlight have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Grimvalor, a hack-n-slash platformer. It will be released on April 7th in Europe and North America, and is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 12.99€ / £11.99 / $12.99 / AU$18.99. This version of the game includes a brand new New Game+ mode, which adds a reimagined world and enemies for players looking for a challenge.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Uncover the truth with fire and steel! Grimvalor is a 2.5D platformer at heart, and wears its soulsvania and character action inspirations on its sleeve. The unique combination of fluid platforming and fast-paced combat make for hyper-responsive gameplay on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Hyper-Responsive Gameplay: Fluid mix of fast-paced combat and platforming
- Exploration & Treasure: Discover and upgrade powerful equipment and mysterious relics to unleash your full potential.
- Challenging Boss Fights: Master skill-based combat, level up your character and bring down your enemies with all of your fury.
- New Game+ Mode: Play through a reimagined world filled with ever more dangerous enemies and powerful equipment. Experience your journey anew!
- Nine languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
Grimvalor (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 7th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Direlight PR
Indienova have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Arrog, an enigmatic puzzle adventure game developed by LEAP Game Studios. It should be released this July in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Arrog is an enigmatic puzzle adventure game featuring hand-drawn art and set in a bizarre black-and-white world with color accents. The story of the game is about the journey of a man accepting his death through his dreams. Arrog is a co-production between Hermanos Magia and LEAP Game Studios.
- A unique black-and-white artstyle and traditional animations used in a bizarre world.
- An intense 30-minute narrative experience.
- A hand-crafted soundtrack for each section of the game.
Arrog (Switch – eShop) comes out in July in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games pages has been updated!
Source: Indienova PR