Today’s Daily news: Tharsis announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Galaxy Warfighter
- SEGA AGES G-Loc Air Battle
- Drift Zone Arcade
QubicGames have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Tharsis, a turn-based, space survival strategy game originally developed by Choice Provisions. It will be released on April 8th in Europe and North America, and will be available for pre-purchase from March 30th. It will cost 11.99€ / $11.99, with a pre-purchase and launch discount: 8.99€ / $8.99 (until April 20th). If you own select QubicGames on Nintendo Switch, you can get the game for even cheaper: 7.99€ / $7.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Take control of humanity’s first manned space mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm that cripples the ship and kills 2 vital crew members. Guide the remaining astronauts through onboard disasters, food shortages, and moral dilemmas as you do almost anything to successfully reach the red planet. Will you sacrifice crew members to get the job done? Push everyone’s sanity to the brink just get a few extra rations? Or even resort to cannibalism and murder to feed the rest?
- Turn-based space survival strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism
- A unique mix of a board game and video game mechanics. Make tough tactical and moral choices with outcomes determined by the roll of your dice. Adapt and rethink continually
- Manage 4 astronauts each with their own mission-critical special abilities. Unlock additional crew members through special challenges and achievements
- Decide who stays healthy, fed and sane as you assign crew to tackle multiple disasters unfolding on the ship. Choose who goes head-first into the fires, who eats and possibly who gets eaten
- Experience the fretful and isolated atmosphere of deep space and the fight to not let it become your final grave with a space-zen soundtrack created by Dutch atmospheric-electro duo Weval
- Rebalanced from the original 2016 release. Easy, Normal and Hard modes offer a fair learning curve while also ensuring a merciless challenge for true test seekers
- Complete UI overhaul for clear and intuitive use in both docked and undocked
- Additional trial and training missions to hone your survival skills
Tharsis (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 8th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: QubicGames PR
JoyBits have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Galaxy Warfighter, a shoot ’em up developed by JoyBits. It will be released on April 16th in Europe and North America, and is now available for pre-purchase with a 30% off discount.
Here’s a trailer, sompe details, and the list of key features:
Taking its roots from the classic games in the shoot’em up genre, Galaxy Warfighter conveys the old ideas in a new way. Piloting your fighter ship, you have to fight hordes of enemies with unpredictable strategies and attack schemes. Well, and if you think that the usual enemies are too easy, Galaxy Warfighter will put you face to face with the ruthless bosses. You should not underestimate them. The game will continue to increase in difficulty.
- Learn from your mistakes – or die! Galaxy Warfighter 10 enemy types utilize a range of well-thought-out attack schemes.
- Survived regular enemies? It’s just the beginning! 4 unique and tough bosses await you.
- Survival of the fittest. Master 8 weapon types and a complex system of upgrades.
- Hard but beautiful. The game features 100 levels with incredible backgrounds.
- Modern-day nostalgia. Everything in Galaxy Warfighter is made with modern HD graphics but stays true to the genre’s retro style.
Galaxy Warfighter (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 16th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: JoyBits PR
SEGA AGES G-Loc Air Battle
Here’s the launch trailer for SEGA AGES G-Loc Air Battle:
SEGA AGES G-Loc Air Battle (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date in Europe and North America yet.
Drift Zone Arcade
Awesome Industries have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Drift Zone Arcade. It will be released on April 3rd in Europe and North America, and it will cost $19.99.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Get behind the wheel of your own drift car and enjoy the non-stop thrill of sideways action. Customize your drift-rocket, complete events, reap rewards and use them to purchase, upgrade and customize new vehicles to smash around corners in. In Drift Zone Arcade you’ll get to experience 9 powerful cars on 52 twisting racing lines over 10 beautiful environments. Test your abilities in 3 different game modes and climb to the top of the leaderboard. Compete with an opponent’s ghost to see who’s better or with your own to improve your mad drifting skills. Sit down, relax and get ready to explode fuel and vaporize tires.
- 9 cars
- Advanced car customization: Body kits, vinyls, rims, and more…
- 52 varied racing lines
- 10 beautiful track environments
- 3 distinct game modes: Zones, Tracks and Freeroam
- Global leaderboard
- Single and multiplayer ghost mode
Drift Zone Arcade (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 3rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Awesome Industries PR