Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Rotund Rebound announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Tower of Time
- Cosmic Defenders
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Dahku have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Rotund Rebound, a 2D platformer. It will be released on January 21st.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Rotund Rebound’s terrain isn’t solid and the character is always bouncing, a combination that makes every scenario dynamic and every movement significant. Mastery of timing and momentum is emphasized by a prominent millisecond clock. Each level is a solid standalone experience built around a Time-Attack concept, awarding medals based on performance. Rotund Rebound never forces players to get a fast time to proceed, but the entire experience has been crafted with speedrunning in mind, from its abundant stat tracking to its snappy menus and speedy respawns.
Sentence has been passed on the dark carrot, so hop down the rabbit hole and hold on tight. Intangible terrain and ceaseless bouncing put a dynamic spin on precision platforming as you brave nightmare worlds to rescue your friends, conquer the shadows, and hurtle through hardcore challenges faster than you ever thought possible. Embrace and immerse yourself in all the charming weirdness that makes Rotund Rebound an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Dive right into the gameplay with simple one-handed controls and discover the limitless depths of finesse that will make you a master.
- Explore lively interactive maps packed with rewarding locations and optional paths.
- Rescue your pudgy pals to play as them and unlock the potential of their unique abilities.
- Tackle extreme boss battles with bouncing as your only weapon.
- Handcrafted levels with built-in Time-Attack designed to open the thrill of speedrunning to everyone.
- Faster-than-lightning respawns shrug off failure and keep you in the action.
- Feel the retro love with pixel-perfect graphics, an exuberant chiptune-infused soundtrack, and difficulty that’s fair but not for the faint of heart.
Rotund Rebound (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Dahku PR
Tower of Time
Digerati have announced that Tower of Time will be released on June 25th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Tower of Time is a sprawling 50+ hour adventure featuring gorgeous hand-crafted environments, story-rich dungeon crawling, flexible character development, and a unique Arrow-Time combat system that lets players pause or slow down time, allowing for unprecedented tactical depth.
Tower of Time (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Here’s a gameplay trailer for Cosmic Defenders:
Cosmic Defenders (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 11th in Europe and North America.
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Here’s the latest trailer for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break:
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 21st in Europe and North America, and August 20th in Japan.