Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Double Kick Heroes, but also…
- Nintendo eShop Highlights
Double Kick Heroes
Headbang Club have announced that Double Kick Heroes will be released on August 13th in Europe and North America. Pre-orders will go live on the Nintendo eShop on August 5th. The game will cost 21.99€ / £19.79 / $21.99.
Here’s a teaser trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
It’s time to jump out of the mosh-pit and into your Gundillac, Sheila, and take on the baddest of badasses and survive in this metal moshing and mayhemic post-apocalyptic nightmarish wasteland.
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
- Air drumming – Joy-Con used as drumsticks, keeping in the rhythm of the game
- Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy-Con
- Want the all-out motion-controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy-Con, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!
Double Kick Heroes (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 13th in Europe and North America.
Source: Headbang Club PR
Nintendo eShop Highlights
Here’s the latest Nintendo eShop Highlights video from Nintendo of Europe: