Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Blue Fire, but also…
- Labyrinth Legend
Graffiti Games have announced that Blue Fire will be released on February 4th in Europe and North America. It will cost $19.99.
Here’s a trailer, some more details, and the list of key features:
In Blue Fire players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Hardcore Platforming – Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
Blue Fire (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 4th in Europe and North America.
Source: Graffiti Games PR
Regista have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Labyrinth Legend (originally developed by Shinobi Games). It will be released on January 28th, and it’s now available for digital pre-order for 980 Yen (regular price from February 9th: 1 980 Yen). It will feature an English language option.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Labyrinth Legend (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 28th in Japan.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!