Today’s Nintendo eShop news: SeaBed announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
- Arcade Fuzz
- Yacht Club Games Presents
Fruitbat Factory have announced that they are bringing SeaBed, a yuri-themed psychological mystery visual novel, to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on March 20th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer:
SeaBed (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 20th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
Dangen Entertainment have announced that the Japanese version of Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition will offer an English language option. They have also shared details about the improvements found in this version of the game (it IS called Enhanced Edition, after all!):
- revamped battle system
- new side quests
- overhauled UI
- new character classes and skills
- upgraded crafting system
- new enchant system
- new aspect ratios
- new difficulty modes
- autosave feature
- Twitch integration
- and more…
They have also shared some additional details about the game, along with the list of key features and some screenshots.
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style role playing games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell’s story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining the protagonist’s quest. Join Lita and relive the golden age of RPGs with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION – Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD – Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine’s home town… provided, of course, you’re strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT – Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle’s unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN – When you join Ara Fell’s unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you’ll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher…
Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 26th worldwide.
Source: Dangen Entertainment PR / Gamer
QUByte Interactive have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Arcade Fuzz, which is actually a bundle including two games:
- TTV3 is fast-paced maze wanderer minigame with procedural maps and audio, with original gameplay and aesthetics.
- WARPZONE DRIFTER is a physics-based drifting minigame. Moving tentacles, limited time, procedural levels and the inability to break are elements of the challenge.
The bundle will be released on February 25th in Europe and North America, and is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop with a 50% off discount.
Here’s a trailer and the list of key features for Arcade Fuzz:
- Combo with 2 minigames full of challenges;
- WARPZONE DRIFTER Great drift physics.
- TTV3 challenging gameplay to finish.
- Test all your skills and reflexes.
Arcade Fuzz (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: QUByte Interactive PR
Yacht Club Games Presents
Yacht Club Games have announced a second Yacht Club Games Presents presentation. It will be livestream on February 26th at:
- Europe: 6PM
- UK: 5PM
- North America (ET): 12PM
- North America (PT): 9AM
- Japan: 2AM (February 27th)
The presentation will feature the following:
- the latest news on Cyber Shadow and Shovel Knight
- some surprises
Source: Yacht Club Games