eShop news (Dec. 6): Blue Rider / Hell Warders : Super Treasure Arena
Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Blue Rider announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Hell Warders
- Super Treasure Arena
Yesterday, eastasiasoft announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Blue Rider, an action-packed 3D shoot’em up developed by Ravegan. This version of the game features various updates and improvements, including online leaderboards, three adjustable difficulty settings, additional language support and various balance adjustments. It will be released on December 13th worldwide, and is already available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 9.99€ / £8.99 / $9.99 / 980 Yen (with a 10% off discount).
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
Fight against the robotic forces of evil!
Hop in and join the explosive action of this 3D shoot ’em up! Blue Rider offers classic arcade gameplay, combined with beautiful visuals. Battle through 9 colorful and diverse stages, filled with a large variety of enemies that can’t wait to take you down. Power up your weapons, shoot down enemies and face huge & challenging boss encounters.
Enjoy a dynamic arcade-like game where it’s you against anything that moves. The Nintendo Switch version contains new and exclusive features, including online leaderboards, adjustable difficulty settings, additional language support and various balance adjustments.
- Discover 9 unique biomes overflowing with enemies.
- Customize your arsenal and discover your very own strategy.
- Challenge and defeat each of the 9 different bosses.
- Upload your high score to online leaderboards.
- Adjustable difficulty setting suitable for all kind of players.
- Orchestrated original soundtrack.
- Explosions, explosions and… more explosions!
Blue Rider (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 13th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: eastasiasoft PR / Gamer
Yesterday, PQube announced that Hell Warders will be released on January 17th in Europe and North America. Here’s more details and a few more screenshots for it:
- Choose your hero – Each with their own unique weapons, skills and abilities. Choose which ones fit your playstyle best and enhance them as a reward for completing stages!
- Plan your defenses – Set up archers, knights, mages and catapults – choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible!
- Join your forces – Gather up to three more allies and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
- Meet your nemesis – Battle wave after wave of demonic monsters, from the small and numerous to the epic and towering.
Hell Warders (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 17th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR / PQube (Twitter)
Super Treasure Arena
Yesterday, Headup Games confirmed that Super Treasure Arena will be released on December 24th in Europe and North America. Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
FOUR PLAYER COIN FRENZY
Super Treasure Arena is a unique mix of retro-inspired arcade action and objective-based arena shooters for up to 4 players. The result is a frantic game where collecting and stealing coins from your opponents is the key to victory.
- 6 thrilling, fantasy-themed maps!
- 5 playable characters: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Mystic, and Ninja – each with their own special ability!
- 2 action-packed game modes!
- Supports TV mode, Tabletop mode, and Handheld mode!
ENTER THE ARENA
Choose a character and battle it out on tight top-down maps, filled with angry monsters and shiny loot. Various weapons scattered across each map can be picked up and will help you blasting away your opponents, including bows, magic staffs, bombs, rockets and more!
- Classic – Collect coins from monsters and treasure chests, and beat them right back out of your opponents!
- Treasure Run – Stay alive while carrying loot-filled treasure chests back to your home base!
Super Treasure Arena (Switch) comes out on December 24th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Headup Games (Twitter)