Today’s Nintendo eShop news: new trailer and various tidbits for Wargroove, but also…
- Nintendo Minute – Fortnite
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Owltimate Edition
Yesterday, Chucklefish shared the latest Devblog post for Wargroove. This one has some nice goodies, starting with… a brand new gameplay trailer!
But that’s not all:
- the game got a brand new website: click here to check it out!
- a new digital boxart (check it out below!)
- a Faction Quiz: click here to check it out!
- confirmation that the game will be playable the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese. They should all be available at launch, but the developers will confirm exactly when they will be available closer to launch since translation work is still underway.
Wargroove (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2019 in Europe and North America.
Nintendo Minute – Fortnite
Here’s the latest episode of Nintendo Minute, which happens to be about Fortnite this time around!
Hi! Today we’re trying out Fortnite Creative mode with a challenge course inspired by a Super Mario Bros. platforming level. Let us know what you think of our course in the comment section below or if you’ve made something cool in Fortnite Creative. As always, thank you so much for watching and we’ll see you next week for our last video of 2018!
-Kit & Krysta
GRIS was released last week, to critical success… but also commercial success, it seems! Yesterday, the developers announced that the game was already profitable after only just one week. It’s great news for the developers, since this is their very first game!
Source: Nomada Studio (Twitter)
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Owltimate Edition
Here’s the Japanese trailer and some screenshots for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Owltimate Edition:
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Owltimate Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 27th in Japan.