Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Curse of the Sea Rats announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Ritual: Crown of Horns
- Decay of Logos
- Never Give Up
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
Curse of the Sea Rats
Petoons have announced that Curse of the Sea Rats, a “hand-drawn animation ratoidvania”. It will be released in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Curse of the Sea Rats is an exploration-focused, side-scroller role playing game leading a group of heroes who are transformed into rats by a pirate witch. Help them rescue the Admiral’s son and break the magic spell! Curse of the Sea Rats will feature 4 playable characters, and single and local multiplayer modes in which you will have to investigate 11 different scenarios in the coast of Ireland in 1777.
- Packing all of the best features you’ve come to know from the Metroidvania genre into a single game starring rats!
- Investigate 11 different scenarios in a non-linear quest set in the coast of Ireland in 1777.
- 4 playable characters, local multiplayer mode, jam packed with weapons and special abilities to upgrade.
- Beautiful hand-drawn animation with 2.5D graphics: 2D models crafted on a 3D game environment.
- Story cut-scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a professional cast.
- Rich twisting plot set in a breathtaking lush-color fantasy style.
- Suitable for every audience: from the casual to the hardcore gamer.
- Try completing 100% of the quest or speedrun to the end of the game.
- New DLC’s and free updates planned to engage our fans.
Curse of the Sea Rats (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Petoons PR
Ritual: Crown of Horns
Draw Distance (previously known as iFun4all) have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Ritual: Crown of Horns. It’s described as a “violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West”, and it will be released this Fall in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse. Inspired by a variety of unique takes on the Western genre, from Alejandro Jodorowsky’s and Clint Eastwood’s bodies of work to the cult “The Wild Wild West” TV series, it’s a violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, an absurd, acid-fueled vision of hellish frontier. It’s also a wild tale of an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond a grave, yearning to exact revenge on his homeland, and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own mysterious goals.
- A unique auto-aiming system that distinctly sets itself apart from your average twin-stick shooters: instead of spraying and praying, you are an elite gunslinger who makes every shot count.
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less era-appropriate.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and power-ups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.
Ritual: Crown of Horns (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Draw Distance PR
Here’s the latest character profile for Bloodroots:
Bloodroots (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Decay of Logos
Here’s the latest video clip for Decay of Logos:
Decay of Logos (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 29th in Europe and North America.
Never Give Up
Here’s the launch trailer for Never Give Up, now available in Europe and North America:
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
Here’s the launch trailer for Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, now available in Europe and North America:
Here’s the video for Rift Zone – Retail Row in Fortnite, that went live alongside the Ver. 10.10 update earlier today: