Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Arcade Archives VS Gradius releasing this week, but also…
- Creature in the Well
- Vigil: The Longest Night
- Romancing SaGa 3
Arcade Archives VS Gradius
Hamster have announced that Arcade Archives VS Gradius will be released on August 15th worldwide. As usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 823 Yen, and the Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives VS Gradius (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 15th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Creature in the Well
Flight School have announced that Creature in the Well has finally gone gold, which means a release date should be announced in the near future!
Creature in the Well (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Flight School (Twitter)
Vigil: The Longest Night
Here’s some details and the list of key features for Vigil: The Longest Night:
Vigil: The Longest Night blends the intricate action of 2D side-scrolling with subtle cosmic, and outright body, horror. In a world without sunlight, Leila, a member of the Vigil, returns to her hometown in search of a lost sister and becomes lost in a world of unimaginable terror as she uncovers the secrets of the town and source of evil that plagues the countryside.
Vigil: The Longest Night highlights a detailed art style inspired by paintings from the medieval period and influenced by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting. Vigil: The Longest Night takes inspiration from classics like Castlevania and modern marvels like Salt & Sanctuary and Bloodborne. Glass Heart hopes that Leila’s tale will catch player’s attention with its precise and technical combat as well as a rich and strong narrative — a unique tale of eldritch horror that combines Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons — sword, heavy weapons, twin daggers, and bow — along with many mystical variations to be discovered.
- Use dozens of unique items to help, heal, and harm.
- Level up a complex skill tree to help you create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Battle variety of brutal enemies and the bizarre bosses from the depths of your nightmares.
- Unravel the multiple endings and uncover the secrets that lurk in the darkness.
- Become infected with the sinister mood evoked by dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests.
- Listen to the atmospheric music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular Finish band Whispered.
Vigil: The Longest Night (Switch – eShop) comes out next year worldwide.
Source: Another Indie PR
Romancing SaGa 3
Earlier this week, Square-Enix announced that more details about the release of Romancing SaGa 3 will be shared at the Tokyo Game Show. And yesterday, the game suddenly popped up on the website of the Australian Classification Board:
This seems to indicate that Romancing SaGa 3 could be getting a simultaneous release worldwide, or at the very least, that the western release will not be that far behind the Japanese one.
Here’s the latest video clip for Transiruby:
Transiruby (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.