Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Blazing Beaks announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- American Fugitive
- SEGA Ages Virtua Racing
QubicGames have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Blazing Beaks, a rogue-lite twin-stick shooter developed by Blazing Beaks. The game costs 14.99€ / $14.99, and can already be pre-purchased on the Nintendo eShop. If you already own one of the other QubicGames on Nintendo Switch, then you can get a special 50% discount if you buy the game before June 2nd!
Here’s the trailer, some details, and the list of key features for Blazing Beaks:
Use your one-of-a-kind bird skills to whack every nasty thing in your way, so it returns whence it came. Explore tons of randomly generated levels bursting with secrets, and unravel the mysteries you chance upon. You’ll hear the sweet voice of powerful artifacts calling your name, but beware of their dark force. Think twice before picking them up, as they will prey on your greed, leading eventually to your annihilation.
- Enjoy a thrilling plot either alone or with a buddy in Story mode. Become part of an explosive adventure, set in charming and surprising levels. Shoot, blast, zap, and disintegrate your way through creepy creatures, solo or in co-op!
- Compete with up to four of your friends in Tournament mode and find out who’s The King on a battlefield fueled with mad rules for lively get-togethers;
- Discover cool weapons and abilities, but beware of the powerful artifacts – you will be tempted to grab them, but they will make you suffer;
- Choose from eight completely different playable bird characters. Each with its own unique abilities, so pick one that matches your playthrough style best;
- Dig into details by reading all about the particularities and statistics of the characters, items, enemies, and abilities you discovered;
- Play. Die. Repeat! Randomly generated levels and loot drops make every playthrough different. A special “Seeded” mode also allows you to restart an adventure with identical settings if you so wish.
Blazing Beaks (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 10th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: QubicGames PR
Curve Digital have announced that American Fugitive will be released on May 23rd in Europe and North America, and will cost 19.99€ / £17.99 / $19.99. Here’s a trailer, some more details, as well as the list of key features:
Set in 1980s middle-America within a sleepy rural town, American Fugitive invites you to play as Will Riley. By no means a killer, but no angel either, you face life in prison for a crime you didn’t commit. Fueled by grief over the cold-blooded murder of your father, and armed with a burning desire for vengence you’ll need to break out of jail to find the real culprit. Simply put: It’s payback time.
An ensemble cast of characters will offer players perilous missions and a chance to set things right. But can any of them be trusted to help Will uncover the truth? Are their motives as questionable as their integrity?
Through the fast-paced gameplay the player will discover the joy of top-down carnage with stunning 3D graphics and destructible environments, dramatic storytelling and epic car-chase mayhem.
- A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law- enforcers.
- A massive open-world environment – Explore Redrock County, a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural north America, on foot or by car.
- Choose the life of a felon – Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught!
- Pedal to the Metal – test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles.
- A wealth of activities – Undertake jobs for the criminal underworld, uncover hidden stashes, loot houses, stick up stores, fence fine art, eat donuts and more.
American Fugitive (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 23rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Curve Digital PR
SEGA Ages Virtua Racing
Here’s the launch trailer for SEGA Ages Virtua Racing, now available in Japan: