Dragon Marked for Death (Inti Creates) announced for the Nintendo Switch
Inti Creates are strong supporters of the Nintendo Switch, and from the very beginning: Blaster Master Zero was released on Day 1 in Japan (and the following week in Europe and North America). A few weeks later, they released Mighty Gunvolt Burst, a sequel to Mighty Gunvolt. And let’s not forget the DLC released for both games!
And it’s far from over, as Inti Creates still have Nintendo Switch games up their sleeve it seems! Yesterday, during the Nindies Summer Showcase, they revealed Dragon Marked for Death, a 2D side-scrolling action RPG, which can be played in online or local multiplayer with up to 4 players. The developers promise refreshing, “feel-good” level design, based around intuitive 2D-action-based gameplay. Sounds promising!
Now, you’re probably wondering who’s working on this game, and the answer is… lots of pretty cool people, that fans of the Mega Man series should have no trouble recognising:
Here’s the key features:
- Play through the game as one of four Dragonkin characters!
- The characters, known as the Dragonkin, have forged a pact with dragons which granted them special new powers. You can choose any one of the Princess, Warrior, Shinobi, or Witch characters to play as.
- Each playable character has different strengths and abilities!
- The Princess is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that places emphasis on movement on tricky attacks, and the Witch can both heal her allies and damage her emeies.
- A fascinating and immersive dark fantasy world
- Carefully drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting.
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages!
- In Dragon MFD, working together with your companions opens up a whole new realm of possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages.
- Battle against gargantuan bosses!
- Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
- Dozens and dozens of hours worth of gameplay!
- Make no mistake, Dragon MFD is a massive game for its genre. With single stages that span 200-400 screens, over 30 main quests, and tons of side quests to tackle, players have tons of playtime to look forward to!
Finally, here’s some pictures for the game:
Dragon Marked for Death (Switch – eShop) will be released this Winter worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!