Today, a brand new event for Dragalia Lost was announced: The Hunt for Harmony. This one is a “Facility Event”. It will run from March 31st (this Sunday) to April 12th, though rewards are available until April 19th. It pits your adventurers against bosses of the flame element.
Dragalia Lost – The Hunt for Harmony notices
Dragalia Lost – The Hunt for Harmony details
It’s time for the sylvans’ Vernal Banquet, where Rabbit-eared people from far and wide gather to celebrate. The main event is an egg hunt, and whoever collects the most eggs is granted one wish. As the prince, Sarisse, and Luca vie for the prize, Luca spots some familiar faces… It’s his childhood friends, also competing in the egg hunt! Who will collect the most eggs and win the competition AND a wish?
Thanks to this event, you can get an event-exclusive facility: dragoñata . You get it automatically, and in fact, you cannot do much if you don’t build it right away in the Halidom. This building has special effects:
- it boosts the stats of water-element adventurers, though only during the The Hunt for Harmony event;
- it boosts the damage all adventurers deal to enemies during the The Hunt for Harmony quests.
As you progress through the event’s story, you can level up the facility, and boost the very effects we just mentioned. To upgrade it, you need something called papier-mâché, that you can get from event quests: just like in previous events, you can actually earn more of them by having adventurers equip event-specific Wyrmprints. Said Wyrmprints also have other effects.
The event-specific Wyrmprint for this event is [5★] A Mother’s Love (Artist: Hisanobu Kometani)
The event features the following battles:
- Boss Battles: clearing those allow you to earn various rewards;
- Extra Boss Battles: those are even tougher, but you can earn even more generous rewards! They’re not available all the time, though: they unlock at a fixed percentage when you clear the expert version of a boss battle, and disappear once you’ve cleared them once. You can retry as many times as you want if you happen to fail, but once you’ve cleared them, it’s over! They can be played in co-op, and do not require any stamina;
- Daily Battles: special quests that can only be cleared once a day (you can try them as many times as you want, if you fail). They’re unlocked after first clearing the boss battle (beginner difficulty), and clearing them allows you to earn various rewards. They’re only playable in Single Player;
- Challenge Battle: High-level battles, unlocked after clearing the boss on Expert. You have to face several waves of enemies, and if you get a Game Over, you still get some rewards based on the number of waves you cleared. They’re only playable in Single Player. The first time you clear them, you unlock the Master difficulty, where there’s a small chance that rare items such as Twinkling Sand or 5★ weapons drop.
Finally, there’s several types of rewards to earn:
- Treasure Trade rewards: you can trade mushroom medleys and woodland herbs for various rewards.
- Eggsploration Points rewards: clearing quests allows you to earn points. Once you get enough of them, various rewards are unlocked. Do note that you can also trade the various items acquired during the event for other items acquired during the event.
And here’s the list of Quests:
- Quest 1: (Suggested might: 1600)
- Quest 2: (Suggested might: 1700)
- Quest 3: (Suggested might: 1800)
- Quest 4: (Suggested might: 1900)
- Quest 5: (Suggested might: 2000)
- Quest 6: (Suggested might: 2100)
- Quest 7: (Suggested might: 2200)
- Daily Battle
- Boss Battle (Standard unlocked at Special Facility Lvl. 5, Expert on Lvl. 8)
Important note: you need to clear Chapter 2, 2-1 on Normal in order to take part in this event. If you have just started playing Dragalia Lost, and therefore haven’t reached that part yet, make sure you do so asap if you want to take part in the event right away, and avoid missing a precious day!
Source: Dragalia Lost