Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch) – Software Updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.2)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 3rd 2018 in Japan, and May 4th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu and then press + or – to go to the Options page. The Version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: August 7th 2018 (North America) / August 8th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where after clearing stage 3-3, the route to stage 3-4 would not open.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo