Today’s Daily news: 1st Anniversary Update for Daemon x Machina, but also…
- Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020
- Children of Morta
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Daemon x Machina
Marvelous have announced that Daemon x Machina is to get a 1st Anniversary Update (Ver. 1.4.0) in November. It will add the following to the game:
- adds Growth Fayern, an item that allows you to change the outward appearance of your Arsenal
- adds Grand Demo, a new outfit for your Outer
- adds a new Mission, Eclipse RT: Ω Destruction Operation, that allows you to play with the Eclipse Ω Immortal. Clearing this mission allows you to get the blueprint for a new Arsenal
- adds 3 new types of Decals for your Arsenal
- adds 3 new preview backgrounds
Here’s some pictures for that update:
Here’s the latest Developer Diary video for Ninjala:
Also, GungHo have announced that the Sonic collaboration will be live from September 23rd to October 21st. While it’s running, the following will be available via the in-game shop:
- Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles avatar outfits
- Sonic and Dr. Eggman IPPON decorations
- A Dr. Eggman Gum Utsusemi transformation
And that’s not all! A new game mode will be added to the game in early October, called Featured Battle. Beast Attack! will be its very first limited-time event, with new ones to be added periodically (each with unique and varied gameplay elements).
Here’s some details about Beast Attack!:
Beast Attack! is an extreme ninja version of tag where eight players enter an arena and some are randomly chosen to become a ‘Beast.’ The Beasts must hunt down and defeat the ‘ninja’ players as quickly as possible in order to return to their ninja form and regain the ability to earn points. The longer the ninja players avoid the Beasts, the more points they earn. If players are too slow and defeated, they then become a Beast and must defeat a ninja to start earning points again. For hot-dogging Ninjala players, taunting the Beasts with in-game emotes will earn you extra points, but don’t admire yourself too long or you’ll get tagged easily! Each ninja player is limited to the same ability set for an even playing field, but it’s every ninja for themself once the chase begins!
Source: GungHo PR
Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
Here’s the latest video for Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!, showcasing online play:
Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! (Switch) comes out on November 19th in Japan.
Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020
Here’s the latest videos for Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020, with:
- a TV Commercial
- a making off video for the TV Commercial
- a promo video
Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) comes out on September 17th in Japan.
Children of Morta
EXNOA have announced that they will release Children of Morta in Japan on December 17th. It will be released at retail and on the Nintendo eShop, and will cost 4 378 Yen and 3 980 Yen respectively.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots for the game:
Children of Morta (Switch) comes out on December 17th in Japan.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Resident Evil 4 (GameCube) “The Mercenaries: Waterworld” by Ubercapitalist in 08:36.57
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!