Today’s Daily news: trailer for cross-platform play in Minecraft Dungeons, but also…
- When The Past Was Around
- Sniper Elite 4
- Fatland: Prologue
- Pokémon GO
Here’s the latest trailer for Minecraft Dungeons, showcasing cross-platform play (now live via the latest Software update):
When The Past Was Around
Chorus Worldwide have announced that When The Past Was Around has been delayed to mid-December (it was previously slated for a November release).
Here’s some more details and the list of key features:
When the Past was Around, a whimsical point-and-click puzzle game about love, loss and letting go. The game offers a wordless yet profound narrative experience and features heart-wrenching moments to move players of all ages. When the Past was Around invites gamers to gather clues, solve puzzles and unravel secrets buried deep within the protagonist’s memory. Award-winning violin music accompanies you as you explore Eda’s world, as she re-traces the steps of her lost love within her memories.
- Pictures Paint a Thousand Words – Experience the game’s story not through words or dialogue, but through beautifully hand-drawn art created by talented Indonesian artist, Brigitta Rena.
- A Short, Sweet, Whimsical Journey – Explore a bittersweet tale between a girl and her love in disjointed rooms of memories through time.
- Personal and Relatable – A game about overcoming the past and finding yourself.
- Brain Teasing Puzzles – Solve intriguing puzzles to uncover the story.
- Award-Winning Music – Atmospheric violin music accompanies you from moments of peace to heart-wrenching sadness.
When The Past Was Around (Switch – eShop) comes out in mid-December worldwide.
Source: Chorus Worldwide PR
Sniper Elite 4
Here’s the latest video for Sniper Elite 4:
Sniper Elite 4 (Switch) comes out on December 24th in Japan.
Here’s the preview video for the latest limited-time event in Overwatch, Symmetra’s Restoration Challenge (now live):
Here’s the launch trailer for Fatland: Prologue (now available in Europe and North America):
Niantic have announced various major changes coming to Pokémon GO next month:
- Level-up redesign coming soon; level cap increased to 50! [more details]
- Experience Pokémon GO in a new way with Seasons [more details]
- Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region are coming [more details]
- 12 Days of Friendship event [more details]
Here’s a promo video:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!