Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, but also…
- Arrest of a stone Buddha
- Pushy and Pully in Blockland
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
Here’s the latest trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, introducing the main characters of the game:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch) comes out on May 29th worldwide.
Arrest of a stone Buddha
Circle Ent. have announced that Arrest of a stone Buddha, the latest game from yeo (creator of The friends of Ringo Ishikawa) will be released on May 21st. It will cost 14.99€ / $14.99 / 1 500 Yen, with a 10% off launch discount.
Here’s a trailer, some details and the list of key features:
In Arrest of a stone Buddha, a hitman is searching for an answer in 1970s France. As a professional killer you’ll live through November 1976; when taking on enemies you’re fast and lucky enough so you don’t need to plan your actions. You kill with one shot and you never miss. When you run out of ammo you just throw a gun away. You can disarm any enemy and use any weapon; when it’s time to get out you just use a vehicle nearby.
Between jobs you have an apartment in the historical center of the city. When you want to eat you go to a cafe, and you can visit a museum or a cinema when you’re looking for entertainment. And you have a lover when that need arises. Around the intense action there is the mundane, as you seek to pass your days. All along there is an important question that’s longing for an answer.
- Stylish and mood-setting pixel-based visuals.
- Fast gunplay action as you take down waves of enemies.
- Explore in quiet moments; go to the cinema, café, museum, meet a lover or stay at home alone.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Circle Ent. (Twitter)
Pushy and Pully in Blockland
Resistance Studio have announced that Pushy and Pully in Blockland will be released on May 21st in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some more details, the list of key features, and plenty of screenshots for the game:
Developed by Resistance Studio, the game invites players to travel through 50 old school levels, complete challenging puzzles, fight lovely creatures, and recover your spaceship to escape Blockland, all with a lovable retro pixel-art aesthetic. Enjoy the classic Match-3 mechanic by joining three or more blocks of the same color to unlock power-ups, and defeat more than one monster at the same time to get extra combo points. Pushy and Pully in Blockland lets you play solo or with a friend in co-op.
- Play solo or with a friend.
- Classic gameplay with never-seen-before twists.
- Combine blocks of the same colour to create the power up you need or the bonus points that will bump up your position in the leaderboards.
- End the stage by defeating all the enemies before time runs out.
- Defeat more than one monster at the same time or pop more than two blocks to get extra combo points.
- 50 lovingly handmade levels.
- 5 unique bosses to challenge you.
- Leaderboards and stage rating. Can you make more points than your friends?
- Play with your friends online thanks to Steam Remote Play Together.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Resistance Studio PR
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Zen: Intergalactic Ninja (GameBoy) by EZGames69 in 14:15.8