Today’s Daily news: latest video for My Hero One’s Justice 2, but also…
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
My Hero One’s Justice 2
Here’s the latest video for My Hero One’s Justice 2, courtesy of V-Jump:
My Hero One’s Justice 2 (Switch) comes out on March 12th in Japan, and March 13th in Europe and North America.
Troglobytes Games have announced that HyperParasite will be released on April 2nd in Japan, and April 3rd in Europe and North America. It will be playable in the following languages: English, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional, and Simplified Chinese.
The game will cost 14.99€ / £13.99 / $17.99, with some special offers:
- Europe: 33% off pre-purchases between March 24th and April 18th, and 50% off for players who own a game published by QubicGames on Nintendo Switch;
- North America: 33% off pre-purchases between March 24th and April 12th, and 50% off for players who own a game published by QubicGames on Nintendo Switch.
And here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
HyperParasite is a fresh take on the twin-stick shooter, offers incredibly slick fast-paced action, responsive controls and has more mullets than you can shake a pink neon sock at. With 60 classes of host, each of which can be snatched and controlled, to take advantage of their unique skills and weaponry. Laced with comedy, a bodacious synth-wave soundtrack and rad retro visuals that drags the player kicking and screaming back to the 80s! HyperParasite is a game full of outrageous and rip-roaring brawling action that throws down the fingerless glove to its challengers.
- A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
- A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
- Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
- Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
- Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill
HyperParasite (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 2nd in Japan, and April 3rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Troglobytes Games PR
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
The latest Kickstarter update for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is now live. This one shares some details about Roguelike, a game mode promised during the Kickstarter (it was one of the stretchgoals). Unfortunately, that mode will not be developed due to code created early in the game’s development being not compatible with this type of gameplay. It will be replaced by a Randomizer Mode: click here for more details about it, as well as other updates about the game!
Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
FDG Entertainment have announced that Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King is getting a demo version later this month, on March 19th to be precise. It will be available in Europe, North America, and Japan.
Source: FDG Entertainment (Twitter)