Daily news (June 4, Round 3): Raging Loop / Vambrace: Cold Soul
Today’s Daily news: Raging Loop headed to Europe and North America, but also…
- Vambrace: Cold Soul
- Jumanji: The Video Game
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
- Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 1
PQube Games have announced that they’re bringing Raging Loop, a psychological horror Visual Novel, to Europe and North America later this year. It will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop in both regions.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Immerse yourself in a thrilling psychological horror story taking place in the secluded Japanese village of Yasumizu. A heavy mist surrounds the place, preventing everyone from ever leaving. Ancient gods have come back to hunt the villagers down one by one. The feast has begun, can you escape the village alive?
Once upon a time, the mountain by the village was the home of five beast guardians. During the feast, some of the villagers of Yasimuzu will inherit their power.
- A tribute to Japanese folklore – Haruaki Fusaishi is a young man freshly arrived to Yasumizu, a remote settlement in a mountainous region of Japan. He will become involved in an ominous local tradition known as the feast. Among the villagers lurks the werewolf, an entity who has sworn to take revenge on everyone.
- A visual novel with a complex branching story – Keep track of all your choices thanks to a comprehensible flowchart. Rewind the story and select other actions to see different outcomes and learn about the characters’ motivation. A death may be rewarded with a new piece of information, a Key that will give you access to new paths and bring you closer to the identity of the killer.
- An extensive new game plus – Clear the game to unlock the Revelation Mode and discover the story in a new light. You will see the inner thoughts of the characters and unlock new scenes that will give you more insight about their motivation.
- An endless spiral of deaths – Haruaki Fusaishi will find himself stuck in an inextricable loop from which he cannot escape. Conscious of his own fate, he will take advantage of all the knowledge acquired before his tragic deaths.
Raging Loop (Switch) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Vambrace: Cold Soul
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Vambrace: Cold Soul:
Vambrace: Cold Soul (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 29th in Japan. No release date for Europe and North America yet.
Source: Headup Games PR
Jumanji: The Video Game
Bandai-Namco, Outright Games, and Funsolve have announced that a game based on the Jumanji franchise, logically called Jumanji: The Video Game, will be released on November 15th in Europe and North America. It’s based on the original movie, but also Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) and its sequel (out this December).
Here’s a teaser trailer and some details for the game:
Jumanji: The Video Game puts you in control of Jumanji’s greatest heroes as they seek to find the precious Jewels of Jumanji, save the world and find a way home. What’s stopping them? Only a deadly array of exotic creatures, dangerous locations and an army of evil marauders. Unite with up to three friends on this hilarious adventure in online or split-screen modes, as you tackle all new Jumanji environments and choose your hero from Dr. Smolder Bravestone, Ruby Roundhouse, Franklin “Mouse” Finbar or Professor Shelly Oberon and combine their unique abilities to keep one another alive.
Jumanji: The Video Game (Switch) comes out on November 15th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Bandai-Namco PR
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
Draw Distance have announced that they are working on Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, an officially licenced game in the Vampire: The Masquerade series. It’s coming to the Nintendo Switch, and will be released this Fall in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It’s a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 1
Famitsu announced that Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 1 is getting a Famitsu DX Pack. It costs 9 504 Yen, and includes the following:
- a set of clear files
- a Sound Selection CD (30 tracks, 50 minutes of music)
- an acrylic key holder
Here’s some pictures of the contents of that Famitsu DX Pack:
And here’s some more screenshots for the collection:
Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 1 (Switch) comes out on July 25th in Japan.