Today’s Daily news: latest video and release date for the Kill la Kill -IF- demo, but also…
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
- FIA European Truck Racing Championship
- Race With Ryan
Kill la Kill -IF-
PQube have announced that the demo version for Kill la Kill -IF- will be released on July 22nd in Europe. No word on the Japanese and North American release yet, but it will most likely be on the same day.
Also, here’s the latest video for the game:
Kill la Kill -IF- (Switch) comes out on July 25th in Japan, and July 26th in Europe and North America.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
Nighthawk Interactive have announced that they will release Forager at retail in September:
- North America: September 10th
- Europe: September 13th
The retail version will cost 29.99€ / $29.99, and will include an exclusive poster and some stickers.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
From developer HopFrog and publisher Humble Bundle, Forager allows players to explore and establish themselves in the world in their own unique playstyle. The free-form upgrade system allows players to customize their experience, focusing on or balancing between pursuits of farming, foraging, dungeoneering, archeology, combat, puzzle-solving and base-building. With a slew of biomes to traverse, non-playable characters (NPCs) to interact with and random events to encounter, Forager offers myriad experiences to keep players engaged in the world.
- Become an Adventurer – Withfour distinct old-school dungeons to raid, players can face mighty bosses solo or with the help of NPCs, and seek out puzzles and hidden treasure chests filled with blueprints and goodies. Leveling up to learn new skills and abilities and unlocking new weapon recipes will help the intrepid adventurer.
- Become a Farmer – Players can cultivate vegetables, flowers, fruit, strange herbs and even rocks and minerals with the right tactics. Animals can become part of the family, too, as players pet, feed and take care of animals to win over their animals’ deepest loyalties through the Love System.
- Become a Gatherer – All sorts of resources, consumables and materials are available for players to forage, fish, mine, hunt, dig and farm across various biomes. The rarest discoveries can be turned in at the local Museum to showcase and earn special rewards.
- Become a Merchant – Forager is full of resources to exploit. Players can sell everything, buy more things, and then sell those things at a profit and manufacture an empire through trade and aggressive expansion.
- Become a Builder – All the land is the player’s foundation, ripe for building and growing a base out of nothing. Players can purchase land to design and decorate whatever base fits their preference, whether that be a serene farm, industrial hub, defensive fortress, or cozy cottage.
- Become… [fill in the blank] – The world of Forager is a playground for player’s choice. Anyone can set their own goals and work towards them.
Forager (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on July 30th worldwide. The retail release will follow on September 10th in North America, and September 13th in Europe. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nighthawk Interactive PR
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
Here’s a small blurb about One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4:
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 features the latest stories, characters and environments from the ONE PIECE anime, including Whole Cake Island. ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 also features “Musou” action, where players can use powerful “Musou” attacks to take on huge amounts of enemies and clear the field of battle in one fell swoop with their favorite characters.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch) comes out in 2020 worldwide.
Source: Bandai-Namco PR
FIA European Truck Racing Championship
Bigben Interactive have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: FIA European Truck Racing Championship, releasing on July 18th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
In FIA European Truck Racing Championship, the simulation pushes the limits of what’s possible, and everything has been designed to guarantee players all the thrills of racing in these spectacular races. With dynamic weather, different physics and inertia for each vehicle, and manual management of brakes and water cooling, everything has been included to ensure players experience the ultimate challenge.
In FIA European Truck Racing Championship, players can take the wheel of 45 official trucks from top manufacturers, including Volvo, MAN, Freightliner, Western Star and many others! They can test their driving skills on all 8 faithfully recreated circuits of the ETRC, as well as on iconic circuits such as Laguna Seca, the COTA and Fuji Speedway. All 20 teams and championship drivers are also included in the game.
With 5 single-player and 5 multiplayer modes, FIA European Truck Racing Championship is a realistic simulation and an exciting new option for fans of racing games.
FIA European Truck Racing Championship (Switch) comes out on July 18th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Bigben Interactive PR
Race With Ryan
Outright Games have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Race With Ryan, a kart racer based on the famous YouTuber. It will be released on November 1st in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Race with Ryan is every bit as colorful, fun and fast as has come to be expected from the teams behind Ryan’s World. Race against family and friends in up to 4-player-split-screen mode as all the beloved characters from Ryan’s World created by Ryan and his family including Ryan, Combo Panda™, Gus the Gummy Gator™, Red Titan™, Mo™, Peck™, Alpha Lexa™ & Gil™. Step on the gas and collect Mystery Eggs full of surprises such as Sticky Ooze, Burger Shields and much more to help you power up and show who the fastest racer really is.
At seven years old, Ryan is the most popular kid in the world…ever. As a top creator on YouTube, his channels receive 1 billion views per month, and have amassed over 27 million subscribers. His Ryan’s World universe spans everything from toys to toothbrushes. Expanding Ryan’s World into console games is yet another way pocket.watch and Ryan’s family fulfill the mission to bring kids more of what they love.
Race With Ryan (Switch) comes out on November 1st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Outright Games PR
Here’s the latest character profile for Oninaki, introducing Aisha:
Oninaki (Switch) comes out on August 22nd worldwide.