Ever since its launch in November 2017, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been host to various collaborations, but exclusively with Nintendo series so far: Pokémon, Splatoon 2, etc.. This will change this week, with a new collaboration announced today: clothing items and furniture inspired by various Sanrio characters (such as Hello Kitty, Cinnamonroll, and many others) are coming to the game starting this Thursday (July 11th)!
This collaboration will run from July 11th to September 2nd, and will see the following:
- Crafting: furniture and clothing items will be available for crafting
- Fortune Cookies: Fortune Cookies and related set of Stamp Trade rewards featuring Sanrio characters items will be available [more details on this page]
- Special Log-in Bonus: you will be able to get Hello Kitty’s bow if you log-in while the collaboration event is running
- Blather’s Treasure Trek: the Sanrio Characters Challenge 1 map will be added on July 11th, with a second one coming in late July, and another one in August
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt: Sanrio Characters Collection will run from July 11th to July 22nd, and will allow you to get various pieces of furniture and clothing featuring Hello Kitty and friends.
- And more…
Here’s some pictures of the various items you can get via this special collaboration event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp:
As usual, keep an eye on the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!