Today’s Daily news: Clannad getting a limited physical release in English, but also…
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Clannad was released yesterday in Japan, and the retail version (just like the one on the Nintendo eShop) includes an English language option. If you want a physical copy, importing it is the only option, as no physical release is planned outside Japan. Well, it was going to be the only option, up until Sekai Games announced that the game will get a limited physical release via Limited Run Games.
Two editions will be available:
- regular (just the game)
- Collector’s Edition, including Mabinogi arrange album and the Official Guidebook, mirroring the first print of the original PC release
Here’s some pictures:
Pre-orders for both editions will go live “very soon”.
Source: Sekai Games (Twitter)
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
In Japan, Square-Enix has released a free eBook for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition, called Dragon Quest XI S ~ The Special Starting Book. It’s available on the Shonen Jump + website, but will also be distributed via eBook storefronts and in physical format in video game stores and theatres across Japan.
- various details about the game, and more precisely the Nintendo Switch version of the game
- an excerpt of the prologue manga by Hiro Mashima (author of the Fairy Tale manga), telling Erik’s story
- and more…
Here’s some preview pages:
Also, here’s a voice drama for the game:
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Switch) comes out on September 27th worldwide.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Here’s a livestream recording for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, showcasing the Seed of Evil expansion (included in the Nintendo Switch release of the game):
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Switch) comes out on July 30th in Europe and North America.