Today’s Daily news: 112th Seed announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Frontline Zed
- Fairy Tail
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
eastasiasoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: 112th Seed, a retro-inspired puzzle platformer developed by Nerd Games and Slider Games. It will be released on August 6th worldwide. It will cost 4.99€ / $4.99 / 500 Yen.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Take control of organic life’s final hope as you guide the 112th Seed through laboratory trials that will prove its ability to survive and nurture the remnants of humanity! Acquire new skills and grow other plants in search of an exit.
Even failure is a valuable lesson as you get to attempt stages repeatedly. With more than 70 challenges to master, 112th Seed offers a wealth of brain-teasing content whether you’re playing for just a few minutes or hours at a time, all presented in side-scrolling pixel art style!
In a future where Earth has become uninhabitable and food is so scarce that most of humanity has perished, take the role of a seed that could restore hope! Make your way through the last labs constructed to cultivate a plant species capable of surviving any environment. Solve puzzles, avoid traps, grow plants and find an exit in this casual yet challenging pixel art platformer.
- Traverse 70+ levels of side-scrolling puzzle action.
- Acquire special skills to overcome the obstacles ahead.
- Retry stages as many times as necessary.
- Enjoy bite-sized level design for quick pick-up-and-play sessions.
- Overcome gradually increasing difficulty in the labs’ challenges!
112th Seed (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 6th worldwide.
Source: eastasiasoft PR
Top Hat Studios have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Synergia, a yuri thriller visual novel developed by Rad Art.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor. Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila’s toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner’s old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique – if sometimes uneasy – bond. Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara’s existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android. A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android’s fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game’s aesthetic, composed by Andy Andi Han, one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist’s journey and world around them, with multiple endings
Synergia (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Top Hat Studios PR
Forever Entertainment have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Frontline Zed, a tower defense game developed by Volcanic Games.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer:
Defend your fortified barricade by night, collect weapons, and conduct repairs by day. Survive long enough to make your way through America and towards the rescue.
Frontline Zed (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the recording of today’s livestream for Fairy Tail:
During that livestream, it was announced that the game is to get some DLC, with more details to be announced on August 6th:
- 4 new playable characters: Lyon Vastia, Levy McGarden, Lisanna Strauss, and Elfman Strauss
- no less than 48 (paid) costumes
Fairy Tail (Switch) comes out on July 30th in Europe and Japan, and July 31st in North America.
Dex was released last week, and there’s two offers to take advantage of:
- players who own any other game pubished by QubicGames on Nintendo Switch will get a 25% off discount (until August 6th)
- players who buy Dex will get a free copy of Akane (until August 30th)
Source: QubicGames PR
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Super Bowling (SNES) “Golf Mode” by Spikestuff in 01:16.01
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!