Today’s Daily news: Kaze and the Wild Masks announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Street Power Soccer
- Tool Assisted Speedruns
Kaze and the Wild Masks
Soedesco have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Kaze and the Wild Masks, a classic side-scrolling platformer developed by PixelHive. No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures (including the boxart) for the game:
With hand-animated pixel-art graphics, classic side-scrolling action and a fierce rabbit as the protagonist, Kaze and the Wild Masks takes players back to the 90’s where animals with attitudes ruled the day. Besides running and jumping, players can acquire masks’ and utilize the masks’ powers to perform special abilities such as flying in the air and swimming underwater.
In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard and rule the sea like a shark.
- Unleash the skills of the wild masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
- Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30+ levels with over 50 bonus levels
- Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
- Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
- Refresh your ears with 25+ tracks inspired by the musical themes of the 16-bit era
Kaze and the Wild Masks (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Soedesco PR
Experience have announced that Yomiwosakuhana will be released on October 15th in Japan. Several editions will be released:
- Retail: 7 800 Yen + taxes
- Complete Edition: 7 800 Yen + taxes
- Stand-alone: 5 800 Yen + taxes
- DLC: 2 000 Yen + taxes
Here’s some pictures (including the boxart):
Yomiwosakuhana (Switch) comes out on October 15th in Japan.
Carrion comes out later this week worldwide, but the soundtrack (composed by Cris Velasco) is already available on several digital music platforms and streaming services. Click here to get links to the various places where you can get it from!
Carrion (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 23rd worldwide.
Source: Cris Velasco PR
Street Power Soccer
Here’s the latest video for Street Power Soccer:
Street Power Soccer (Switch) comes out on August 25th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer for How We Make Minecraft, a video series about how Minecraft is made. The first episode will debut next week, on July 31st!
Tool Assisted Speedruns
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun videos for Nintendo platforms:
- Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken 2: Donuts Ike ha Oosawagi! (NES) by dart193 in 11:55.46
- Hey Arnold! The Movie (GameBoy Advance) by Jules in 27:27.72
- Overlord (NES) by FatRatKnight & link_7777 in 03:57.41
- Multidude (NES) by klmz & aiqiyou in 05:08.43
- Secret of Evermore (SNES) “game end glitch” by r.bin in 06:29.39
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!