Today’s Daily news: latest video for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, but also…
- Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
Here’s the latest video for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers:
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Switch) comes out on February 20th in Japan.
Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition
Headup Games have announced that they are bringing Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition to the Nintendo Switch this Friday (January 31st), in both Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-purchase for 11.99€ / £9.59 / $1.99 (regular price from launch: 14.99€ / £11.99 / $14.99).
This version of the game includes the following extras:
- touchscreen functionalities
- two add ons
- SlopeMania – Featuring another 24 tricky levels that will have you using sloping lanes (and jumps!) to overcome massive height differences. Did you ever see a flying 40-ton tank truck? This is your chance!
- Trains – Another 18 brain-twisting levels – and it gets even heavier: Build even stronger bridges to get some extremely heavy trains securely over beautiful rivers and dizzyingly deep ravines.
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The “Crazy Levels” are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
The “Trains” DLC lets you visit the “Choonited Kingdom” island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.
Finally, here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
In Bridge Constructor, you can become an accomplished bridge builder without any formal training. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks. You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Now with free build mode
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills
- Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Two different load bearing levels: Car and Truck
- High score per level
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- Trains DLC: Open up 3 new islands with 18 heavy-duty levels
Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition (Switch) comes out on January 31st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Headup Games PR