Today’s Daily news: more details about the Season Pass 2 characters for Samurai Shodown, but also…
- Rivals of Aether Definitive Edition
- Super Kickers League
- Blazing Beaks
SNK have shared some details about 3 of the characters from the second Season Pass for Samurai Shodown:
- Mina Majikina
Mina made her first debut in SAMURAI SHODOWN V in 2003. Now she’s back and ready for action. Born in Ryukyu with strong spiritual energy, she wields her bow clearing the world of evil demons. Mina reached 1st place in the Dengeki Online’s most wanted DLC characters poll.
- Sogetsu Kazama
Sogetsu returns after making his first appearance in SAMURAI SHODOWN IV in 1996. He’s a fearsome ninja of the Kazama clan, able to control the power of water. Kazuki, his younger brother, made his comeback to SAMURAI SHODOWN in November as a DLC character in Season 1.
Iroha first spread her wings in SAMURAI SHODOWN VI in 2005. She fights to protect her master at all costs using her two butterfly swords. She claimed 2nd place in Dengeki Online’s most wanted DLC characters poll.
Samurai Shodown (Switch) comes out on February 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: SNK PR
Rivals of Aether Definitive Edition
It has been announced that Rivals of Aether is coming to the Nintendo Switch this Summer, as Rivals of Aether Definitive Edition. This version of the game will have all characters, stages, and modes unlocked from the getgo.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the base game:
RIVALS OF AETHER is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. Choose a Rival to bring into the battlefield and manipulate the powers of the classical elements and animal movement. Praised for its competitive gameplay and intensive training tools, Rivals of Aether is the perfect entry to the Platform Fighter genre.
- Choose VERSUS MODE to duke it out in competitive 1v1 or 2v2 fights, or jump into a free-for-all.
- Play STORY MODE to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether.
- Dive into ABYSS MODE to see how many waves of shadowy fighters you can defeat and reach the leaderboards alone or with a friend. Customize your Abyss Mode builds and challenge your friends in ABYSS VERSUS.
- Take your skills online in ONLINE VERSUS ! Play against your friends or test your skills in RANKED MODE to climb the leaderboard.
- Study TUTORIAL MODE to hone your skills from beginner to advanced lessons. Or boot up PRACTICE MODE to get your hands on all the frame data and hitbox visualizations.
Rivals of Aether Definitive Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: official Twitter account
Super Kickers League
Just For Games have announced that they will release Super Kickers League at retail in a special edition called Super Kickers League Ultimate Edition. It includes the base game and the two upcoming DLC sets (that will also be available via the Nintendo eShop for those who already own the game).
Source: Just For Games PR
Here’s the latest video for Minecraft:
Always wanted to experience China’s ancient cities and rich heritage? You’re in luck! Meet the four passionate Minecrafters who’ve dedicated themselves to recreating many of their country’s breathtaking landmarks – for the whole world to experience!
QubicGames have announced that Blazing Beaks is getting a major update soon. It will add the following:
- new challenges
- daily runs
- new items
- new artifacts