Today’s Daily news: Nintendo t-shirts & hoodies now available on My Nintendo (United States), but also…
- Nintendo Wiimote lawsuit
Nintendo t-shirts & hoodies (My Nintendo US)
Nintendo have added a few t-shirts and hoodies to its My Nintendo Store in the United States. The following are now available exclusively via this store:
- Glow in the Dark Polter Pup T-Shirt ($29.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Wind Fish Hoodie – Black ($44.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Kanji Logo T-Shirt – Gray ($24.99)
- The Legend of Zelda – Link & Divine Beasts Special Edition T-Shirt – Black ($24.99)
- The Legend of Zelda – Divine Beasts Special Edition Hoodie – Black ($44.99)
Here’s some pictures:
You can find those t-shirts and hoodies on the My Nintendo Store!
Here’s the launch trailer for Mosaic, now available in Europe and North America:
Nintendo Wiimote lawsuit
Back in 2017, iLife Technologies won a lawsuit against Nintendo. They were claiming that their Wii Remote used technology that they had patented, and they were effectively awarded a $10.1 million jury award.
Fast-forward a couple of years later, and things have taken a turn for the worse for iLife Technologies. A federal court in Dallas ruled that the patent in question was invalided, after concluding that it was trying to cover the broad concept of using motion sensors to detect motion. As such, the jury award was also nullified. This was the last of 6 patents iLife Technologies tried to use to make some money on the back of Nintendo, and now, all 6 of them have been invalidated.
Source: Nintendo PR