Today’s Daily news: Ephemeral – Fantasy on Dark – announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Cyber Shadow
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
- Bouncing Hero
- Distraint 2
Ephemeral – Fantasy on Dark –
HuneX have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Ephemeral – Fantasy on Dark -, an Otome Visual Novel. It will be released on January 21st in Japan, and will cost 4 290 Yen. It will require 1.3GB of free space, and will offer an English language option.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Ephemeral – Fantasy on Dark – (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 21st in Japan.
Heads up for players interested in Cyber Shadow: it’s now available for digital pre-order in Europe and North America!
Cyber Shadow (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 26th worldwide.
Source: Yacht Club Games (Twitter)
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
Transolar Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, a Fantasy Adventure RPG. It will be released on February 9th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Street-smart young adult Shawn O’Conner is trying to gain entry into the Thieves Guild when a shadowy stranger makes a tantalizing offer: Enroll in the prestigious Hero University and become an honorable Rogue instead of a thief.
Join Shawn for a whirlwind education into the tools, tricks, and ethics of the Rogue class. Explore Hero University’s vast castle by day or under cover of night. Befriend your classmates, romance them, or hold them at arm’s length. Practice your skills and protect the University to prove that you are Hero material. How you choose to play will determine Shawn’s success at Hero-U.
But there’s even more to the story. Why was Shawn handpicked to attend Hero University? What happened to his missing father, and what legacy did Dad leave behind? What are the dark secrets in the catacombs beneath the Hero-U castle? The answers to these questions and more lie within the castle walls — if you can find them.
- A charming fantasy story, set in the same universe as the acclaimed Quest for Glory series, that changes based on player decisions and play style.
- Humorous dialogue and pun-filled descriptions that will delight fans of fantasy writers like Terry Pratchett and Piers Anthony
- Open-world exploration with a real-time day/night cycle that has hints of Persona and The Sims. There’s much more happening in Hero University’s hallowed halls than you’ll see in one playthrough!
- Hybrid adventure/RPG gameplay with role-playing elements woven into the story and puzzles.
- Optional turn-based combat — seek it out for an RPG experience or stealthily avoid it to stick to the adventure.
- Supplement Shawn’s skills with an optional elective (Magic, First Aid, or Science) — but only if he passes his tests.
- Controls and UI optimized for Nintendo Switch — play in either handheld or console mode, using the touch screen or Joy-Con controllers.
But that’s not all: Transolar have announced that they are also bringing Summer Daze at Hero-U, a sequel/spin-off, to the Nintendo Switch this Summer.
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 9th in Europe and North America.
Summer Daze at Hero-U (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Source: Transolar Games PR
Here’s the Japanese launch trailer for Ghostrunner:
Ghostrunner (Switch) comes out on January 28th in Japan.
Turtle Cream have announced that Bouncing Hero will be released on January 21st in Japan. It’s now available for digital pre-purchase for 450 Yen (regular price from launch: 500 Yen). It requires only 58MB of free space, and does offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Bouncing Hero (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 21st in Japan.
Rainy Frog have announced that they will release Distraint 2 in Japan on January 28th. It will cost 800 Yen in that region.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Distraint 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 28th in Japan.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!