Today’s Daily news: latest videos for Corpse Party, but also…
- Witchery Academy
- Boom Blaster
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
- Pokémon Unite
Here’s the latest videos for Corpse Party:
Corpse Party (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 18th in Japan.
Cubenary have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Witchery Academy, a magic-themed life sim. No release date yet, unfortunately.
Here’s a teaser trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
The colourful and charming life sim with farming mechanics is being developed with consoles in mind from the start. They’ve been testing the game on the Nintendo Switch to polish the graphics and the performance to offer the best experience.
Witchery Academy is a life simulator where you live the adventures of a wizard apprentice, attending classes to train your magical skills with your fluffy spirit companion.
The game offers a cosy experience with wizardry activities such as potion creation, farming, catching spells and bonding time with the cat.
- Train your magical skills by attending classes such as the botanic class, the spell-catching class, the potion class and others.
- Befriend a cast of unique students and teachers and together explore the intriguing academy full of secrets. Be part of their stories and form great relationships.
- Enjoy chilling with your spirit companion, form a strong bond with it giving it love with pats, treats and games and your cat will always be there for you.
- Make unique your character and your spirit companion personalizing their appearance
- Unwind while practising bug catching, fishing, foraging or cooking.
Witchery Academy (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Cubenary PR
ChiliDog Interactive have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Boom Blaster, a run ‘n gun title. It will be released on February 19th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
Run ‘n Gun like never before! Boom Blaster is an outstanding, brain-blasting, groundshaking, oldschool mega Run ‘n Gun game!
A group of space prisoners took their chance to escape. But their road to freedom would not be so easy. Meet all kinds of classic monsters and deadly enemies — from small acid insects to huge one-eyed bosses with guns and bad temper.
Each character has a unique set of skills and abilities. Use them with a vast selection of weapons such as machine guns, grenades, lasers, flamethrowers, rockets and much more!
All these features are spiced up with memorable chases, epic flights, gunfights and hundreds of ways to amputate tons of monsters limbs!
Boom Blaster (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 19th in Europe and North America.
Source: ChiliDog Interactive
WWE 2K Battlegrounds
Here’s a video showcasing the latest set of additional characters for WWE 2K Battlegrounds, releasing between February 10th and March 24th:
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Bandai-Namco have announced that Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition has now sold over 1 million units worlwide. As usual, no regional or platform breakdown is provided.
After a closed beta in China last month, The Pokémon Company have announced that Pokémon Unite is to get an open beta on Android. It will kick off in March, and will be available exclusively to players in Canada.
Here’s the eligibility details:
- The Pokémon UNITE regional beta test is open only to residents of Canada.
- Players must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- In-game progress will be reset upon the beta’s completion.
- Capture or streaming of gameplay is not allowed during the regional beta test.
- This app is free-to-play and is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- The app is compatible with Android devices that have 3 GB of RAM or more and have Android Version 5.0+ installed.
- The application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
And here’s some details and screenshots for the game:
Pokémon Unite (Android, iOS, Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.