Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Arcade Archives Cybattler releasing this week, but also…
- RetroMania Wrestling
- Astalon: Tears of the Earth
- Coral Island
- Ova Magica
Arcade Archives Cybattler
Hamster have announced that the latest Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch is Cybattler. It will be released on February 18th worldwide, and as usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99. The Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives Cybattler (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 18th worldwide.
Here’s the latest video for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 26th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a few more screenshots for Mundaun:
Mundaun (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 16th in Europe and North America.
Astalon: Tears of the Earth
Here’s livestream recordings for Astalon: Tears of the Earth:
Astalon: Tears of the Earth (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
The Kickstarter campaign for Coral Island is still going and has proved extremely successful so far with $717 647 pledged as of writing. Here’s where the campaign stands regarding Stretchgoals:
- $125 000: Mini Games. We’ll add a bunch of minigames throughout the island, so you’ll have more things to do. [reached]
- $175 000: Bug Catching. Bug catching will be added as a game mechanic. The good kind of bug! [reached]
- $200 000: Expanded Museum. The museum will now include an aquarium and indoor park to display your bugs! [reached]
- $250 000: NPC Seasonal Outfits. All NPC will have different outfits for Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Applies to both portraits and in-game models. [reached]
- $300 000: Console & Switch Port. All Backers will be able to choose between Steam, Consoles, or Switch key! [reached]
- $350 000: Merfolk Underwater Village. Expanding the underwater map. Explore and stumble upon Merfolk Village. Rediscover fairy tales! [reached]
- $400 000: Kids Grow Up. All kids, NPC and player’s, will age until the teenage years. Includes additional stories and relationship developments. [reached]
- $500 000: Mod Support. Mod compatibility! Help us figure out the type of mods Coral Island should support. [reached]
- $600 000: Multiplayer. Play with friends! We’ll hire two additional full time devs to implement co-op and up to 4 player online farms in Coral Island. [reached]
- $700 000: Beach & Festival Outfits. We will add bathing suits as Beach Outfits and 1 festival outfit to 20NPCs (all dateables are included) [reached]
- $750 000: M/S/B/C Now Dateable! Millie, Suki, Ben, and Charles join the dateable roster!
- $850 000: 4 New Characters Added. We make the two more lively by welcoming 4 new residents to Coral Island. Amount of dateable out of this batch TBD.
- $1 000 000: Merfolk Kingdom. The village becomes a Kingdom, and features a festival. We expand the Merfolk romance and questlines. You’ll meet 20 Merfolk, befriend 10, and may find love with 2 of them.
- $1 250 000: Island Hopping. Unlock a new biome to explore around Coral Island. Slowly build a ship and travel to different islands for even more stories!
Also, the latest Kickstarter update is now available: click here to check it out!
Top Hat Studios have announced that Ova Magica will be playable in one additional language: French. So far, the following languages have been confirmed: English, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and French.
Ova Magica (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Top Hat Studios (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!