Today’s Daily news: major updates announced for the Spiritfarer, but also…
- Boyfriend Dungeon
- Taxis Chaos
- Roadside Assistance Simulator
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Thunder Lotus Games have announced that Spiritfarer is to get not one, but three major Software updates this year. They will be released this Spring, this Summer, and this Fall, and will bring the following to the game:
- new spirits
- new buildings
- new resources
- overall quality of life improvements
Here’s the roadmap for these updates, which will be available for free:
You can find more details about them on this page!
Here’s the first Devlog video for Boyfriend Dungeon:
Boyfriend Dungeon (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Taxi Chaos is a fresh and modern take on classic taxi games where drivers can earn big fares by successfully picking up and dropping off customers at the destination of their choice. Rush around town to pick up the craziest of customers and deliver them on time as fast as you can.
Players can get behind the wheel of a wide range of unlockable rides, each with their own different attributes. Power through midtown in the strong muscle car, race through the West Side Highway in the superfast exotic supercar and drift around Wall Street in the Japanese tuner. Additional vehicles will become available as players progress through the game.
- Explore and master the streets of the immense and vibrant New Yellow City.
- Discover the best routes to speed up and maximize your fares! Want to get faster? Jump over other cars or on top of buildings!
- Go hard! Go crazy! The more risk you take and the crazier you drive, the higher your rewards!
- Break the rules in seven extreme rides: from the iconic yellow cab to a full-blown muscle car! Earn enough to complete your collection.
- Get to know various bizarre passengers through hilarious and fully voiced conversations! Pick up a hipster, plumber, rockstar, an alien, and many more!
- Smash through mailboxes, streetlights, fire hydrants, or everything else that is in your way! The city is your playground.
- Test your driving skills in three distinct game modes! Enjoy the classic Arcade Mode, cruise around in Freeroam, or step up for a real challenge in Pro Mode.
Taxis Chaos (Switch) comes out on February 23rd worldwide.
Source: Lion Castle PR
Roadside Assistance Simulator
Ultimate Games have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Roadside Assistance Simulator, developed by 3T Games. It will be released sometime in 2023.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Roadside Assistance Simulator is a unique open-world, first-person perspective (FPP) game. The basic gameplay will consist of completing various tasks connected to road assistance and support during accidents and other road incidents.
The developers at 3T Games are working on an array of different task types, such as: pulling a damaged vehicle from a ditch and transporting it on a tow truck, extinguishing a burning wreck or cutting out parts from a car destroyed in an accident. The gameplay will also include a whole range of additional elements – you will need to, among others, quickly get to the scene of the accident, fight the competition to gain a better share of the market, maintain a tow truck or a car with a beaver tail trailer, as well as upgrade and expand your car repair shop.
- manage crisis situations on the road;
- complete varied missions and challenges;
- upgrade your road assistance vehicles;
- expand your auto repair shop;
- get involved in intrigues within the industry and fight for market dominance.
Roadside Assistance Simulator (Switch) comes out in 2023 in Europe and North America.
Source: Ultimate Games PR
Here’s the latest video for Warframe, showcasing content releasing this Spring:
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Daiku no Gen-san: Robot Teikoku no Yabou (GameBoy) by Alyosha in 12:27.23