Today’s Daily news: second character trailer for Maglam Lord, but also…
- Corpse Party
- Coral Island
- Get-A-Grip Chip
- The Outer Worlds
Here’s the second character trailer for Maglam Lord:
Maglam Lord (Switch) comes out on March 18th in Japan.
Here’s the latest video for Corpse Party:
Corpse Party (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 18th in Japan.
The Kickstarter campaign for Coral Island was launched last week, and as of writing, $407 539 have already been pledged. This means that the game will be released on the Nintendo Switch! Click here to check out the Kickstarter page for the game.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Coral Island is a re-imagined farm sim game inspired by classics. Grow crops, nurture animals, and befriend the islanders. Decide whether to revitalize not only the town but also the surrounding coral reefs.
Promising to keep intact what makes classic farm sim games fun, Coral Island aims to modernize and make the experience more inclusive. We feature a large cast of diverse characters and weave environmental awareness into the core game loop — all the while keeping it a wholesome good time.
- Build your dream farm: transform your overrun land into a lush and lively farm
- Diverse cast of characters: There are over 50 islanders living in Coral Island. Coming from all walks of life, get to know these characters by conversing with them — extra brownie points for gifts
- Dive to save coral: Head into the ocean and restore the coral reefs. Make way for rare fish
- Traverse abandoned caverns: Go deep into the islands cavern and mine precious gemstones
- Shape your experience: Customize your character’s appearance, and decorate the house
- You set the pace: Write your own story, and live a life without any deadlines
- Improve the town: Take part in community projects to build and liven up the town. Help merchants process rare resources, or build a community garden — do it all or not at all
- Vibrant island setting: Experience a tropical island rich and teeming with nature — at the same time, discover exotic crops and animals. Even serve some herbed tempeh!
Of course, the Kickstarter campaign is still going and has proved quite successful so far with $407 539 have been pledged. Here’s the campaign stands regarding Stretchgoals:
- $125 000: Mini Games. We’ll add a bunch of minigames throughout the island, so you’ll have more things to do. [reached]
- $175 000: Bug Catching. Bug catching will be added as a game mechanic. The good kind of bug! [reached]
- $200 000: Expanded Museum. The museum will now include an aquarium and indoor park to display your bugs! [reached]
- $250 000: NPC Seasonal Outfits. All NPC will have different outfits for Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Applies to both portraits and in-game models. [reached]
- $300 000: Console & Switch Port. All Backers will be able to choose between Steam, Consoles, or Switch key! [reached]
- $350 000: Merfolk Underwater Village. Expanding the underwater map. Explore and stumble upon Merfolk Village. Rediscover fairy tales! [reached]
- $400 000: Kids Grow Up. All kids, NPC and player’s, will age until the teenage years. Includes additional stories and relationship developments. [reached]
- $500 000: Mod Support. Mod compatibility! Help us figure out the type of mods Coral Island should support.
- $600 000: Multiplayer. Play with friends! We’ll hire two additional full time devs to implement co-op and up to 4 player online farms in Coral Island
Coral Island (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Redstart Interactive have announced that Get-A-Grip Chip will also be released in Japan, but on March 25th. It will cost 1 500 Yen and require 465MB of free space. This version of the game will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Get-A-Grip Chip (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 15th in Europe and North America, and March 25th in Japan.
The Outer Worlds
Here’s the launch trailer for the Peril on Gorgon DLC for The Outer Worlds (now available worldwide):
Here’s the latest livestream recording for Descenders:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!