Today’s Daily news: more details for Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons, but also…
- Dead Cells: Fatal Falls
- Pokémon GO
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons
Here’s some more details and the list of key features for Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons:
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons features a lengthy campaign with gameplay depth and a fascinating story. Grow with your team by clearing strategic turn-based battles, with many optional missions and details to consider – which class will you upgrade for each character, and what equipment or skills will you prioritise?
Developer Rideon’s highly-regarded turn-based strategy battles are carried out from an isometric viewpoint, and are characterized by increased versatility as you position characters not just in terms of elevation and enemies, but also to maximise attacks and defence depending on the direction you face. Varied weapons and skills are all tools that need to be utilised smartly for the best results, with character classes being integral to the player’s strategy.
New to the series for Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons are fully 3D Battle Maps, along with improved visuals and audio. Character designs are from Mr. Masayoshi Nishimura, with the varied cast telling an exciting and surprising story.
- Experience an amazing story with two distinct paths and a diverse cast of characters.
- Lots of optional battles that allow you to see more of the world and level up your team.
- 3D Battle Maps, giving greater control and depth in strategic play.
- Use Blaze Exceed, a key power that can turn the tide of battle.
- Incredible depth beyond battles, as you carefully manage equipment, skills and classes for your team.
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 17th in Europe and North America.
Source: Circle Ent. PR
Dead Cells: Fatal Falls
Motion Twin have announed that even more content for Dead Cells is on the way. Next up is Fatal Falls, paid DLC to be released in early 2021 (price: $4.99).
Here’s a trailer and some details:
The Fatal Falls DLC brings two extra mid-game areas, continuing the Beheaded’s journey outside the castle. Complete with a new boss just minding their own business until you drop in to say hello…
Here’s the video showcasing the latest set of DLC for Fuser, out on December 3rd in Europe and North America:
Niantic have announced yet another event for Pokémon GO, in order to celebrate the arrival of Pokémon from the Kalos region. It will take place from December 2nd to December 8th, and will feature the following:
- Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Litleo, and Noibat will be appearing more frequently in the wild! In addition, Klefki will be appearing in the wild only in France. These Pokémon will be appearing in the wild after the event ends.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! They’ll continue to hatch from Eggs after the event concludes.
- Bunnelby, Fletchling, and Litleo will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Espurr and Noibat will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Litleo and Espurr will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research tasks that lead to encounters with Pokémon such as Bunnelby and Fletchling as well as reward Venusaur Mega Energy, Charizard Mega Energy, and Blastoise Mega Energy.