Today’s Daily news: The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition Box Set announced for later this year, but also…
- Danger Scavenger
The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition Box Set
Looking to catch up to the Legend of Zelda manga by Akira Himekawa? If yes, VIZ Media has just the thing for you: a set including all 5 Legendary Editions of the manga, logically called The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition Box Set. It will be released on October 20th for $125, and will include the following:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages / Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask / A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap / Phantom Hourglass
The set is now available for pre-order on Amazon (NB: affiliate link), for only $79.50.
Star Drifters have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Danger Scavenger, an “action-packed, cyberpunk dripping game”. It will be released this Fall in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Deadly efficient, highly skillful, invisible to indifferent citizens, they fight the greedy corporations that have entire nations under their thumb. The suits scornfully called them Scavengers – it was they who first noticed the situation had turned around. And it’s the artificial intelligence A.I.O.N.E. who took control, causing the machines to revolt against their masters. The time has come. Step out of the shadow to face this new enemy in open battle. Soon, the A.I. will learn how dangerous the Scavengers are. Become one of the outcasts who doesn’t like the state the world is in. Set out on a risky hunt in search of liberation and countless riches hidden in huge skyscrapers. The danger is so great that every Scavenger can change history forever… or become another forgotten scrap hunter.
Danger Scavenger is an intense cyberpunk-themed roguelike, where evil corporations immersed in a dystopian setting bring doom upon the world. The Scavengers – a group of outcasts once rejected by fate, now glorified and admired – decide to overcome the status quo. Become one of them and set out on a risky adventure where you get to choose your destiny. Choose your path wisely though, as big rewards come at a price and often mean even bigger risks.
- Dynamic risk-reward gameplay. Make your choice carefully, face the challenges, and become the hero you always wanted to be! Or… pick the easy way and return with nothing.
- Four unique Scavengers to choose from for a good start and with more to come. Each one has its skills and style of fixing problems of the world: stealth, strategy, rapid-fire action, or maybe a mix? You decide!
- Team with up to four Scavengers to kick the corporation’s ass in co-op mode!
- Defeat five greedy corporations. Face 30+ types of enemies, their special versions, and bosses.
- Choose from a large selection of 30+ weapons, 50+ items/upgrades, active and passive, to buy or loot.
- Unexpected item combinations that you’ll discover during your adventures. Just like no two snowflakes are the same, you can never get the same build twice. Design your perfect strategy by repeated trial and error – followed by many deaths, of course;
- Immersive soundtrack composed by Szymon Weiss.
Danger Scavenger (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Star Drifters PR
Glob Games Studio have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: MicroMan, an adventure/action/survival game. It does not have a release date yet.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
MicroMan is a new game combining adventure, action and survival that will allow you to look at the human world from a completely new perspective. The game is being developed with the single player experience in mind. The release will combine, among others, elements of action adventure, arcade and survival games. The main protagonist is a laboratory worker who, as a result of an unfortunate incident, falls into an experimental reduction capsule and gets shrunk to the size of a small insect.
The player’s goal will be to find a way to return to his normal size. As the developers explain, the road to achieve this will not be short and easy, and the gameplay itself will be very diverse and include various interesting and surprising elements. The game will involve face-offs with powerful enemies (such as ants, frogs and hedgehogs), unusual means of transport (e.g. a butterfly), thinking how to overcome obstacles and making sure the hero is in good physical condition. The creators have also announced that MicroMan will feature decisions that will directly affect the gameplay.
- a crazy story and a dynamic adventure;
- a completely new perspective on the urban jungle;
- a humour-rich experience;
- unexpected threats (such as ants, hedgehogs and rats);
- fighting to survive;
- unusual means of transport (e.g. a butterfly and a skateboard);
- stylish audio and visuals.
MicroMan (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Glob Games Studio PR