Today’s Daily news: release date for Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition, but also…
- Wanna Survive
- Ravensword: Shadowlands
- Rocket League
- Jack Jeanne
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition
Christophe Galati have announced that a new version of Save me Mr Tako, logically called Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition, will be released on May 5th in Europe and North America. It will feature quite a lot of substantial improvements over the original version of the game:
- Better game physics
- Better camera behavior
- Improvements of hat and ink systems
- Improved level design
- Rebalanced enemies IA
- Many bug fix
- New and rebalanced difficulty mode (hearts)
- Hint System
- New visual options (auto color palette / Photosensitivity mode)
- Juke box ♫
- New UI elements (speaker arrow, key items…)
- Other changes (localization, borders, control page…)
- More things for you to discover
Unfortunately, those improvements will not be available to players who already own the original version of the game. Due to the change in publisher, that version of the game can no longer be updated. In other words, existing owners will have to buy Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition, without any loyalty discount (again, not possible due to the change in publisher).
Check out this lengthy blog post to find out more about the changes listed below, as well as the situation regarding the change in publisher!
Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 5th in Europe and North America.
Nicalis have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Wanna Survive, a zombie-themed Strategy RPG developed by PINIX Studio. It will be released on May 21st in Europe and North America. It’s now available for digital pre-order in North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
WANNA SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? You’re still alive, but every day it’s getting harder to stay that way. You roam the countryside in a desperate yet methodical search for food, supplies and the rumored safe haven where the living may be protected from the walking dead. As you fight through the relentless zombie legions, you encounter and join forces with others who cling to their humanity. Many of them have different weapons and abilities, but you all have one thing in common: You Wanna Survive.
Set in an ongoing zombie apocalypse, Wanna Survive is a challenging strategy/tactics game with highly streamlined turn-based combat. The easy-to-read iconography and color coding allows players to quickly assess each evolving battle scenario and evaluate the status and options of allies and enemies with ease. Follow multiple characters’ story arcs through a variety of unique combat scenarios and try to keep them alive until they reach their goal: the city of Borealis!
- Streamlined turn-based tactical combat with a focus on unit placement and synergies
- Fast, simultaneous enemy movement ensures a true “zombie mob” experience
- Challenging stages with specific victory objectives and defeat conditions to test your tactical skills
- Permadeath: Characters who die are gone for good!
- Resource management: Choose carefully who gets to eat and who goes hungry!
- Three difficulty settings: “Intense” (default), “Casual” and “Chill”
- Delicious pixel art and animation
- Includes original music by Ridiculon (The Binding of Isaac series, The End Is Nigh)
Wanna Survive (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 21st in Europe and North America.
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Ravensword: Shadowlands, developed by Crescent Moon Games. It will be released on April 9th in North America, and April 14th in Europe. It will cost 6.99€ / $6.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
After the fall of Ravengard, the world descended into chaos. The Kingdom of Tyreas stood alone against a sea of dark elven invaders. The Ravensword was lost, and the dark times began. As a descendant of an ancient line of kings, you alone have the power to wield the Ravensword again and restore that which was lost. You’ll cross gorgeous and realistic landscapes, take up various types of weapons and spells, battle vicious enemies, and even ride horses or flying mounts in this epic fantasy adventure!
Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons and items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas. Seamlessly switch between First and Third Person view while mastering different skills, making quest-altering and reputation-altering decisions!
- Numerous options for character customization and completing quests
- Battle various enemy types including huge pre-historic creatures
- Decision based, multi-part Quests
- Use various weapons like bows, axes, and swords
- Reflex and precision-based combat with blocking and dodging
Ravensword: Shadowlands (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 9th in North America, and April 14th in Europe.
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Psyonix have announced that Season 3 in Rocket League will kick off on April 7th at:
- Europe: 5PM
- UK: 4PM
- North America (ET): 11AM
- North America (PT): 8AM
- Japan: 12AM (April 8th)
You will need to download the latest Software update to enjoy this new season.
Season 3 will end a bit later than previously announced; until August 11th to be precise (instead of July 21st)!
Source: Psyonix (Twitter)
Here’s the latest videos for Jack Jeanne:
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Spider-Man (GameCube) “100%” by Natetheman223 in 29:36.08
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!