Today’s Daily news: new update for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 (bringing cross-play multiplayer, among other things), but also…
- My Time at Portia
- Cytus α
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
Yesterday, a brand new Software update for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 was released, bringing new content, but also a major new feature… cross-platform multiplayer (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC to be precise).
Here’s a trailer for that update:
My Time at Portia
The developers of My Time at Portia have announced that a first Software update was in the works: you will find a temporary list of changes on this page! The team is also hard at work on the following:
- incrementally improving console loading times
- addressing input lag which affects in-game menus and actions
- addressing stuttering that occurs when carrying out certain activities
- adding more BGM, ambient sounds, and sound effects during cutscenes and in-game (including footsteps, when fighting monsters, etc.)
Finally, the developers are also looking at the possibility of addressing the following:
- Adding voiceover
- Improvements to text size for better UI visibility
- Adding grass texture into the Switch version
- Creating an option to adjust the display area of the game
Here’s the launch trailer for Cytus α:
Cytus α (Switch) comes out at retail on May 14th in North America, and later this year in Europe.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
Are you playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, released earlier this month worldwide? If yes, Bandai-Namco has a quick survey for you: click here to answer a few questions!
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Ubisoft have announced that the Crimson Moon update for Starlink: Battle for Atlas will be released on May 7th in Japan, one week after Europe and North America (most likely because of the Golden Week).
Here’s a few more pictures: