NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 (Switch): Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 (originally released on October 16th 2018 in Europe, Japan, and North America).
How to download updates for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 – Ver. ???
- Release date: ??? 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Addition of new Halloween playground.
- Halloween themed Outfits are now available via Swag Packs unlocks.
- Addition of new lottery pick – Ankle breaker.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is now available to be unlocked.
- Character’s speed has been increased by 10 ~ 14 %.
- Blocking rate has been increased slightly for 2 and 3 pointers.
- Success rate has been increased for 3 pointers.
- Fix to help prevent failed passes when a player stopped running.
- Improvements of Lag Compensation for Dunks and other actions while playing online.
- Fixed Shot meter not appearing in some conditions.
- Fixed issue with shot meter staying red during signature dunk animations
- Fixed incorrect A.I. behavior while playing 3PT Contest local play.
- Other minor bug fixes for local and online play.
- Other minor Balancing adjustments following user feedback during Closed Beta.
- Best Player in each field is now marked in yellow on the Results Screen after a match.
- Additional notes: this update is not available yet on Nintendo Switch.
- Source: Saber Interactive (Facebook)