Today’s Daily news: Fledgling Heroes announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition
- Pushy and Pully in Blockland
- Fairy Knights
- Later Daters
- Save Your Nuts
Subtle Boom have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Fledgling Heroes. It will be released on May 7th in Europe and North America for 8.99€ / £7.99 / $9.99, and it will be available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop from 7.59€ / £6.79 / $8.49 (15% off).
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Fledgling Heroes is a side-scrolling flap ‘em up game featuring brave birds taking on a wild world. Each feathered friend has their own treacherous tale to tell as they dodge dastardly pirate lizARRrds, dash through frozen forests, dive through sunken temples, and flap their way from fledglings to fully-fledged heroes! Fledgling Heroes also features a fully customisable online level editor enabling gamers to build their own adventures and test them against their friends or other players across the globe!
- 90+ hand-crafted levels – set in gorgeously unique and colourful environments.
- 4 challenging game modes – conquer quest levels, speed through rings in race levels, flap the furthest in endless levels, and go head-to-head with bosses!
- Level editor – featuring the same tools the devs used to create the game! Explore, create and share levels with other players around the world.
- Couch co-op – it’s dangerous to go alone – play with a friend! Drop-in another player at any time for some cooperative assistance… or some competitive capers.
- Customise your birds – use wacky colours, or recreate your favourite variations found in the wild.
- Collectathon challenge – scavenge with the best of them and collect everything the game has scattered about the world. Dodge obstacles, beat timers, and glide with pin-point accuracy to collect rabbits, feathers, skins, and editor blueprints.
- Kid-friendly – safe environment featuring bright characters and story-book like rhymes. Play with a sibling or parent to thwart the toughest adventures!
Fledgling Heroes (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 7th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Subtle Boom PR
Jump Force Deluxe Edition
Bandai-Namco have that Jump Force Deluxe is coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year in Japan, Europe, and North America. This version will include the base game, and the first set of DLC characters (9 characters in total). The second set of DLC characters is not included, but Bandai-Namco have confirmed that it’s also coming to the Nintendo Switch. The game will be playable with up to 6 players online, and 2 players via local wireless.
Here’s the first trailers for the game, with one for the Nintendo Switch version specifically, and one for Shoto Todoroki (from the second set of DLC characters):
Jump Force Deluxe Edition (Switch) comes out this year worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Pushy and Pully in Blockland
Resistance Studio have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Pushy and Pully in Blockland, a 2-player co-operative retro game.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots for the game:
Travel through 50 hand crafted levels, complete challenging puzzles, fight pixel-created creatures, and recover your spaceship to escape Blockland. Enjoy the classic Match-3 mechanic by joining three or more blocks of the same color to unlock power-ups, and defeat more than one monster at the same time to get extra combo points. Pushy and Pully in Blockland lets you play solo or with a friend, for an old school couch gaming experience.
Cooperative arcade game with a retro feeling. Help Pushy and Pully get back their spaceship in their trip across Blockland. Push blocks to defeat the monsters, join blocks of the same colour to get power ups and defeat the bosses to recover the parts of your broken spaceship.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Resistance Studio PR
Here’s some screenshots for Fairy Knights:
Fairy Knights (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 30th worldwide.
Here’s the launch trailer for Later Daters, releasing today in Europe and North America (starting with the first 3 episodes):
Save Your Nuts
Here’s the latest videos for Save Your Nuts, now available worldwide: