Today’s Daily Briefs: Germany sales (May 2017), but also…
- Capcom Summer Campaign 2017
- The Alliance Alive
- Nintendo Switch
Germany sales (May 2017)
Here’s the Top 20 Software for May 2017 in Germany:
Capcom Summer Campaign 2017
Today, Capcom launched a promo campaign quite simply called Capcom Summer Campaign 2017. It works that way: players who buy select games will receive a serial code, to enter on the campaign’s website. That code nets you a point, and if you have enough, you can try your luck at a lottery in order to try and win some prizes such as a TV, a New Nintendo 3DS XL, some Monster Hunter Stories amiibo, and more.
Here’s the list of game that is part of the Capcom Summer Campaign 2017:
- Monster Hunter Stories Ver. 1.2 (Nintendo 3DS, out on July 27th)
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Kakugo (Nintendo 3DS, out on August 3rd)
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 + 2 (Nintendo 3DS, out on August 3rd)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (PlayStation 4)
- Dragon’s Dogma Online Series 3 Limited Edition (PlayStation 4)
- Resident Evil Revelations Umbrella Edition (PlayStation 4)
- Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. (Nintendo Switch, out on August 25th)
And here’s some pictures of the prizes:
Fore more details, make sure to check out the official website (in Japanese)!
The Alliance Alive
Here’s not one, but two livestream recordings for The Alliance Alive on Nintendo 3DS, now available in Japan:
Here’s some pictures from a pretty interesting and handy accessory for the Nintendo Switch (or any other device using USB-C): a power bank, that doubles as a play stand for the main unit!
This accessory is now available in Japan, where it costs 3 580 Yen.
Source: Game Watch