Cannibal Cuisine (Switch): Software updates (latest: Curse of the Scarab King Expansion)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Cannibal Cuisine on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 20th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Cannibal Cuisine – Ver. ??? (Curse of the Scarab King Expansion)
- Release date: January 25th 2022 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- 5 levels and one Challenge level
- The Curse of the Scarab King expansion adds 5 new levels and a new challenge level where you must face the Scarab King himself.
- Dig into the sand of an ancient desert and chop up some mummies that wander around.
- Ancient Egyptian inspired visuals
- New cosmetic items
- And because you want to look like the coolest cannibal ever, the new expansion also features new cosmetics, adding 8 new items – perhaps a turban or fez appeals to your sense of style? Or a golden-hilted scimitar will be your weapon of choice? You can combine these with the main game items, so you can pair a classic chef’s hat with a new axe, or combo a Roman-style plumed helmet with a frying pan.
- Collect gems from scarabs to disable traps
- So apart from chopping up mummies, you now have to shut down the deadly green beams by hunting a scarab, stealing their gem, and plugging it into the gem socket.
- Don’t dump your friends in the drink with switchable bridges
- New game mechanics are added too, including switch-controlled bridges, so it’s best to really try and be a team with your fellow cannibal friends. You wouldn’t want them ending up dead… right?
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Rocket Vulture PR
How to download updates for Cannibal Cuisine for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cannibal Cuisine, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.