In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on December 21st 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King – Ver 1.0.1
- Release date: April 5th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- enables video recording
- fixes various bugs
- Additional notes: another update is already in the works, and will add more languages.
- Source: FDG Entertainment (Twitter)