Morteshka have announced that Black Book (a dark RPG adventure game) will be released on Nintendo Switch on August 10th, with Hypetrain Digital on publishing duties. It will cost 24.99€ / £19.99 / $24.99, with a 15% off discount during launch week.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Black Book is a haunting tale of a young sorceress Vasilisa seeking the power of Black Book to revive her beloved one. Fight evil forces in card-based battles and explore the world, where humans live alongside mythological creatures. Dive into the cold, yet alluring world of Slavic folktales — and uncover the secrets that hide in the darkness.
- Experience a haunting tale of myth and mystery, set in the backdrop of towns and villages of the late 19th Century;
- 7 Chapters to get through — each with their own main unfolding narrative and multiple side-stories;
- Battle the evil spirits with the card-collecting, deck-building battle system;
- Meet all kinds of companions on your way through Cherdyn — from a war-battered soldier to a talking cat with a dry sense of humor;
- Recruit demonic forces to your cause and use their power to grow stronger;
- Dive into the world of Slavic legend and folklore, and test your newfound knowledge of its mythology.
Black Book (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 10th in Europe and North America.
Source: Morteshka PR / Morteshka (Steam)