During the latest Nintendo Direct presentation, it was announced (or rather, confirmed!) that Assassin’s Creed III Remastered is coming to the Nintendo Switch. This version of the game includes the following:
- the base game
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
- Benedict Arnold DLC
- The Hidden Secrets Pack DLC
- The Tyranny of King Washington DLC
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will be released on May 21st in Europe and North America, and two days later in Japan (on May 23rd). It will be a physical release worldwide, not just in Europe and North America. In Japan specifially, it will cost 4 800 Yen + taxes, which is quite cheaper than the usual 3rd-party game on Nintendo Switch (usually over 6 000 Yen).
The Nintendo Switch version features various exclusive features and improvements:
- it can be played in all three modes: TV, Handheld, and Tabletop (like the vast majority of Nintendo Switch games)
- you can interact with the interface using the touchscreen (really handy if you’re playing in Handheld mode)
- it’s compatible with the HD Rumble feature
- the HUD has been optimised
- you can aim using motion controls
Finally, here’s a trailer and some screenshots from the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (Switch) comes out on May 21st in Europe and North America, and May 23rd in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!